*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

EF9B0743-FC8E-4DB1-9F28-2365CC770191.jpeg

Not pictured are my double ups :lol:

Good. They left them for the people who really want them. To me, best release of the weekend.

I agree. As much as the kyrie lucky charms stole the show, I liked my Red diamond turf pick up better. Its funny cause the Lucky Charms were more widely available and wasn't listed as a QS and coupons were able to be used, yet these Lebrons sat on shelves, labeled QS, no one wanted them (resellers) and you couldn't even use a coupon on a shoe that sat lol.

Good thing though........cause I noticed my pair I got yesterday had some chipped paint on the air bubble, so today I was able to exchange it for another pair at HOH. This wouldn't be possible if it sold out the first day, so thank you for those who left them in the stores lol.
FLAWWW LBJ.jpg

the TX HoH are sold out or were soldout yesterday and big sizes went release day, my lazy self should've just made the drive friday and picked them up but it's all good, the stockx prices are falling and i'll go that route

Red Deions and Griffeys are the best pairs. South Beaches would've been #1 if they released

It's like you read my mind. Red diamond turf and Griffeys are like 1 and 2 to me for the Lebron 15s, I didn't like the Ghost color way. If they magically drop the SB 15s, those 3 would be the only Lebron 15s I'll have. The Lebron Watch was a success, really enjoyed how they would drop em when he rocked it during the game, cool concept and its always decent to get pair of shoes you see the players actually play in.

The themes were nice but the shoes they drew inspiration from ironically look much better than the 15’s to begin with

The themes were nice but the shoes they drew inspiration from ironically look much better than the 15’s to begin with

that goes without saying, i mean look at the other graffiti compared to the XV pr and it's easy to see where they messed up, i think the 15 would've translated to a better red carpet though, the graffiti's were a missed opp imho. the xv was great best since the X but they kinda played it safe and could've done so much more, i'm kinda upset they didn't do a penny or jordan ver. of the lebron watch

that goes without saying, i mean look at the other graffiti compared to the XV pr and it's easy to see where they messed up, i think the 15 would've translated to a better red carpet though, the graffiti's were a missed opp imho. the xv was great best since the X but they kinda played it safe and could've done so much more, i'm kinda upset they didn't do a penny or jordan ver. of the lebron watch
100% agreed. He had on a blue penny type shoe that didn’t sell to the public correct?

Back
Top Bottom