*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I don't get it. Looks plain.
They're trash just like a lot of rare sneaks but anytime you make things limited folks get all star eyed over things. Them sneaks look like some junk that would be about $80-90 if they weren't some limited hype stuff.

Those collabs are clean :smokin. I want da exact colorway LeBron has on. Hopefully it’s not a 1 of 1 LeBron watch :rolleyes:.

john-elliott-nike-lebron-white-black.jpg

john-elliott-nike-lebron-white-black-1.jpg

john-elliott-nike-lebron-white-black-2.jpg
Info on Lebron’s pants/capris?

They're trash just like a lot of rare sneaks but anytime you make things limited folks get all star eyed over things. Them sneaks look like some junk that would be about $80-90 if they weren't some limited hype stuff.

Hit the nail on the head. You're way to kind with the $80-$90 price by the way, I'd say those are the $50, red sticker joints you find at the back wall. Straight garbage. :smh:

Hit the nail on the head. You're way to kind with the $80-$90 price by the way, I'd say those are the $50, red sticker joints you find at the back wall. Straight garbage. :smh:
I’d be down to cop the white/black ones even if they were $90 GRs so no, he didn’t nail it on the head.

They’re dope but I know what you mean

I guess I don’t fall into that category because on first look I wanted these. And if they were $90 general release joints then I’d be copping. If they gonna do some kith status BS and overprice em too, hell no im good on that mess. I’m not about that jump thru hoops life, let alone pay 250.

That limited/collab/overpriced hype stuff is supposed to generate interest and hype or something??? Cuz that **** make me lose interest

bruh please, i'm the lebron lifestyle shoe chaser, with a perfect set of released EXTs and over half the Keiths, just bcuz you don't like 'em don't mean they're trash to everyone, i like the look but i'm not going over $300, nope no more letting ventureblake ventureblake talking me into going all in on resell buys

Ya I figured it’s the only place that might carry them since the only possible way I could like them is if they’re super limited lol

:rofl: i'm checking IGA soon as i get back to TX

slightly OT but...Nike has been pretty chintzy with the reserves on Nike+, and today I get an e-mail saying I won tickets to a Kendrick Lamar concert :lol:

I live 6 hours away from NYC and my mom is having brain surgery on Friday...but thanks Nike!

Back
Top Bottom