*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I like the lows, but they did screw up by not using the same setup.

Tried to do a similar edit that @thapointguy did for the Griffeys but for one of my favorite colorways.

lowedit.png

good lord the air bags make so much difference. and im not a fan of all black shoes

Yep, the Lows don't look that bad though. But it would've looked a lot better had Nike kept the same design as the high top. My guess is it has to do with pricing.

Yep, the Lows don't look that bad though. But it would've looked a lot better had Nike kept the same design as the high top. My guess is it has to do with pricing.

ever since i saw the low top version you did im contemplating on having my graffitis modified

ever since i saw the low top version you did im contemplating on having my graffitis modified

Im really surprised it hasn’t been done already. Usually some customizer would of chopped down a high even before lows were introduced. If it can be done cleanly, I’m getting it done to my Griffey’s.

Last edited:
Yeah the stitching has to be done real well and idk if anyone around me can do that without butchering the shoe... if anyone gets it done in here be sure to let us know por favor

Lebron lows are killing the performance reviews right now. Traction, stability, and court feel are all way better. As a guard who loved the 15 but couldn't pull the trigger, these are going to change my mind. Just need a better colour. Any rumors on future 15 low colours? Lebronold palmer please

Back
Top Bottom