*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Who was the guy in here predicting all the Lebron Watch dates and actually getting them right......are the Griffeys suppose to be tonight when Lebron takes on the pelicans? lol any predictions?

That was me and I'd be shocked if the Griffey's don't hit tonight after getting the AM95 & SBs right I feel great about this guess

Did any of ya'll that copped at FTL/HOH get them in a basic *** orange nike box with the bron size tag slapped on?? :smh:

That was so if you had the orange box you could switch the pairs into their proper boxes :lol:

I was out my local HOH this morning right as it opened at 10am to grab a pair of Fruity Pebbles and they almost accidentally sold me a pair of the black multi-color. I tried to buy the black multicolor which the cashier almost sold to me until the girl who brought out the shoes on accident said oh no we can't sell you those yet lol.
U almost got lucky

Lame, they didn’t let me as these were labeled a QS. But straight to court retail and all

205A7434-DC86-4BA0-9435-E07417978A19.jpeg

They scanned my rewarded, then the girl realized it was a QS, but still let me use it.

My wife just sent me a message saying she just grabbed a pair of the Fruity Pebbles at Footlocker for my birthday. So these seem to be sitting in store. Anyone know if I’m able to apply the purchase to my VIP account since she doesn’t have one?

My wife just sent me a message saying she just grabbed a pair of the Fruity Pebbles at Footlocker for my birthday. So these seem to be sitting in store. Anyone know if I’m able to apply the purchase to my VIP account since she doesn’t have one?

Shouldn’t be a problem as long as you have the receipt, just call customer service and it could take a couple weeks

No #LeBronWatch tonight. He's got on the 4 horseman black/multicolors from what I saw a few minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom