*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Ok so click the spoiler and you can see how i feel about every officially shown pair of the lebron watch from an inspirational stand point

sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-WAFFLE-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-WAFFLE-OG-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

the waffle was a pretty great nod and almost a perfect execution, had they done the back spikes in grey i'd say it would've been even better, but the flat laces really brings out the design
AO9144_100_A_PREM

sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-TURF-OG-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

despite some of the random or backwards changes like the strap color which baffles me, i'd say the nod is perfect and the execution is only great because of the flip flop. the red air bubble to encompass that random red line on the sole was a nice touch and the strap being added is an insane thought
AR5125_800_A_PREM

DSC_0126.jpg

although i'm not very fond of orange, this was executed perfectly i mean just look at it, they literally wrapped the box around the shoe, if anything i'd say the orange is a tad bit too bright on the shoe unless they just went with multiple styles of orange boxes and mixed them all together
AR4831_001_A_PREM

sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-AM95-OG-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

there are a lot of nice nods here like only the bubbles being neon as well as the flywire, and the nike check. 3m pull taps look great just like on the 95 but that's where it stops and i get lost as to why the execution wasn't done more so after the rest had more put into theirs. with the 3 diff types of knit on them there's no way that they couldn't have done more
sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-SOUTHBEACH-HERO-PINK-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-SOUTHBEACH-OG-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

well other than i have the over hype hate for this colorway, it really was done right, probably the best executed of the bunch though that's debatable against the orange box, from the nike check placement on the side to the colors. If anything the only thing that could've been better would've been to have the 2nd and 5th flywire be pink but that's only if we're going for the extremes and i'm actually glad it was skipped oh and i forgot one nod that was like just wow would be the tounge logo on the front pull tab, "now that's ludacris" i just noticed something, the front and back pull tabs are designed after the eyestay on the 8

Last edited:
I’m sitting on the fence outside my store waiting for them to open so I can rush in and buy. Might get two

What size do you wear?

Update: that’s fine. You don’t have to answer. When I see you perched on the fence, I’m just going to push you onto the other side. Split second check to see you’re okay then rush to the door for my size. All I need is a 1 minute check in head start.

Last edited:
Do you guys think the lebron 15s fruity pebbles cereal will sellout right away? Im busy till 1 pm...

8B3E0A6F-B8AC-4865-A466-896BCC05B6A6.png
Ok so click the spoiler and you can see how i feel about every officially shown pair of the lebron watch from an inspirational stand point

sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-WAFFLE-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-WAFFLE-OG-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

the waffle was a pretty great nod and almost a perfect execution, had they done the back spikes in grey i'd say it would've been even better, but the flat laces really brings out the design
AO9144_100_A_PREM

sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-TURF-OG-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

despite some of the random or backwards changes like the strap color which baffles me, i'd say the nod is perfect and the execution is only great because of the flip flop. the red air bubble to encompass that random red line on the sole was a nice touch and the strap being added is an insane thought
AR5125_800_A_PREM

DSC_0126.jpg

although i'm not very fond of orange, this was executed perfectly i mean just look at it, they literally wrapped the box around the shoe, if anything i'd say the orange is a tad bit too bright on the shoe unless they just went with multiple styles of orange boxes and mixed them all together
AR4831_001_A_PREM

sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-AM95-OG-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

there are a lot of nice nods here like only the bubbles being neon as well as the flywire, and the nike check. 3m pull taps look great just like on the 95 but that's where it stops and i get lost as to why the execution wasn't done more so after the rest had more put into theirs. with the 3 diff types of knit on them there's no way that they couldn't have done more
sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-SOUTHBEACH-HERO-PINK-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

sp18-nikebasketball-lebronwatch-SNKRS-SOUTHBEACH-OG-THREAD_DES-1920x1020.jpg

well other than i have the over hype hate for this colorway, it really was done right, probably the best executed of the bunch though that's debatable against the orange box, from the nike check placement on the side to the colors. If anything the only thing that could've been better would've been to have the 2nd and 5th flywire be pink but that's only if we're going for the extremes and i'm actually glad it was skipped oh and i forgot one nod that was like just wow would be the tounge logo on the front pull tab, "now that's ludacris" i just noticed something, the front and back pull tabs are designed after the eyestay on the 8
The lion logo is on the front pull tab

Been out of the loop for a while. Anyone know where I can cop the Ashes in a 9.5? Has the price lowered?

What size do you wear?

Update: that’s fine. You don’t have to answer. When I see you perched on the fence, I’m just going to push you onto the other side. Split second check to see you’re okay then rush to the door for my size. All I need is a 1 minute check in head start.

Lmao I’m a 10.5 in these. Imma sneak in through the ceiling. You won’t stand a chance

I didn’t know what you were saying. Let’s use our commas next time good sir. Everything you said kind of ran together

sorry habit when typing on a message board, this is an escape for me from the real world and using proper english

anyways, lace locks for the fruity pebbles have been ordered but i forgot about the swingmans guess i can hold off for a W. also bout to order the paint for the sole, so with that said i've been going back and forth in my head. Should i just do the sole or do both the sole and air bubbles

I’ve only read a few comments on the performance for the lows. I prefer lows but worry about the bulk and traction. Any comments from PGs playing in those would be greatly appreciated. Available locally at HOH or Richard’s?

Does anyone want to articulate LeBron's efforts with his Equality message?

Back
Top Bottom