*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

KITH store drop was a mess as expected. As of 2:30 they had let about 100 people in and were completely out of both floral 15s and a large amount of the apparel.

Celebs would come through and cop with ease, of course, and people were sneaking their homies in left and right.

Online drop it is!

Last edited:
lol, you dudes sound salty.

I'm not a teen, I'm 51 years old and I CURRENTLY work at footlocker. Like I said, I enjoy my job and it's been my dream job since forever. Maybe footlocker hasn't been loyal to you but it has been to me with all the releases I get.

You mean inspire. Correct your grammar if your going to come at me.

I can't help but chime in on this clown.

See the clown trying to educate us about grammar! This uneducated dope clearly doesn't know the difference between your and you're and he's trying to school us?

I'm sharing something educational the mature and good looking Daisy Fuentes stated on Twitter a few years ago... #Grammar The difference between knowing your s_*t & knowing you're sh_*t.

Perhaps this clown can learn from her.

If the whole point of posting was to complain why not let the positive stuff get pushed to the forefront and just have a thread for complaints and grievances? Would make this thread a lot more helpful for those of us on the positive side to the 15's

Idk if I'm gonna be up for the drop at 5am but if anyone gets a size US12 in the White Florals and wants to oop me for retail&shipping I'll suck ya **** mane

I guess this guy has been watching too much Menace II Society and doesn't realize the final outcome of that proposition. Here's a reminder for him.
69JJ3T.gif

My friend wont be able to cop n i doubt shoes will stay about for my friend to grab next week! Will try the online route and pay out the *** for suit of armour!

Back
Top Bottom