*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

B630AF15-1514-4F06-B918-8BDBE83C646D.jpeg
Already mentioned but effing ridiculous that Nike is not releasing Bron’s all stars until March...how do they continue to treat the guy with the lifetime contract like the red headed step child of the Nike hoops team? Insane to me :smh:

Now that Nike marketing guy is saying the “Hollywood” pair is not LeBron’s all star shoe, the RF white florals are...makes no sense. So they are releasing a “Hollywood” themed pair that matches the other Nike hoops guys in March but those weren’t meant for AS weekend...just doesn’t add up.

Maybe they are trying to play them off since the Filipino league guy already debuted them :lol:

Now that Nike marketing guy is saying the “Hollywood” pair is not LeBron’s all star shoe, the RF white florals are...makes no sense. So they are releasing a “Hollywood” themed pair that matches the other Nike hoops guys in March but those weren’t meant for AS weekend...just doesn’t add up.

Maybe they are trying to play them off since the Filipino league guy already debuted them :lol:
Good now I can cop on discount plus to much heat is dropping in a short period of time.

As soon as they knew the 2nd kith release was gonna be in february, they knew he was gonna wear the kiths, but they still needed a GR all star shoe and february is too cramped with releases as is

maybe he switches into the all-stars at halftime or something, who knows

dont they have 2018 on one of the heel tabs though ???

id rather him wear soldiers than rf's for all star game,might not watch now :wink:

Red Battle Knit works a lot better on the DT XVs.

Would love to own a pair of Cork Xs too, just remember people saying it doesn't have that much wearability due to the material.

Good Lord the red Deion’s are so :pimp: I liked the first colorway, but this one is much better. Those gold inserts are money.

And I’m glad the Hollywood pair drops in March, gotta get my funds up to potentially cop.

Red Battle Knit works a lot better on the DT XVs.

Would love to own a pair of Cork Xs too, just remember people saying it doesn't have that much wearability due to the material.

You have a rotation, so they have plenty of readability, owning both cork shoes I don' wear them too often mostly alcoholic celebrations or stunting bcuz they're not seen often

You have a rotation, so they have plenty of readability, owning both cork shoes I don' wear them too often mostly alcoholic celebrations or stunting bcuz they're not seen often
Only people I would think own them are the most avid of sneaker collectors. Hasn't got to the point for me, don't know if it ever will, but it's a very wearable CW to me.

Last edited:
Only people I would think own them are the most avid of sneaker collectors. Hasn't got to the point for me, don't know if it ever will, but it' a very wearable CW to me.

Well Idk if I'm avid, but I grabbed every LeBron Ext that released and a few premium pairs just bcuz they had the feel, I'm currently 2/3 On kiths bcuz they give me that ext feel

Back
Top Bottom