*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Huh, I wasn't on the X thread at the time. I thought the X's were great. How did people feel about the 9's at the time?

The 9s were received very well in here and to non sneaker heads. The greatest part was that it was given many many color ways and you rarely saw a slew of PEs that Lebron wore which would never release. When the 10s dropped, people (in here) including myself expected the same and looked forward to it because the 10s were REALLY dope. Despite the nice color ways, it wasn't plentiful and the color ways weren't all perfection.

Last edited:
The 10s silhouette is better than the CWs in my opinion. Don't know about basketball performance, but the Zoom Air is super comfortable.

NSRL XIIs are a beauty but comfort is to be desired.

The 9s were received very well in here and to non sneaker heads. The greatest part was that it was given many many color ways and you rarely saw a slew of Pos that Lebron wore which would never release. When the 10s dropped, people (in here) including myself expected the same and looked forward to it because the 10s were REALLY dope. Despite the nice color ways, it wasn't plentiful and the color ways weren't all perfection.
I had a friend that was big into Lebrons and had the 9 Dunkman with the Swingman logo and claimed they were some sort of error and there was only 50 of them. You know if this was true?

15F43491-8EF8-4FC6-80AB-56024F8993ED.jpeg
I love these

I had a friend that was big into Lebrons and had the 9 Dunkman with the Swingman logo and claimed they were some sort of error and there was only 50 of them. You know if this was true?

I don't know if they were THAT rare, but there was a batch of Dunkmans that had the "halo." I have one pair with it and one without.

Pretty sure there’s more than 50. The story I heard was that the swingmans and dunkmans were supposed to be a pack (hence the halos on both), but then they scrapped that idea. Then they went with the regular dunkman logo. My dunkmans have the halo.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the 9 so my memory could be off but that doesn't sound right. I believe Dunkmans dropped the ball somewhere around 8 and they weren't a limited thing anymore. The 9s in particular had a GR version that was nice but not something ppl went crazy over.

nike-lebron-9-gr-black-green-dunkman-6-04.jpg

Very cool theme. People might not like the cw but I feel like the execution of that idea, if it’s true, is one of the best in a while.

Back
Top Bottom