*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I initially got a pair of 15s for playing ball (the blue/red) but as a performance shoe I don't find it to be ideal so I'm returning them now that I'm getting a pair of the stained glass. Part of history for sure!

That was quick lmao

B7BA6410-D846-425C-B171-27145D4BDE46.png
200w.gif
***** please.

I had no desire to buy em and wound up w the concretes to best up and the Rose golds to look at. I’m just a Kith/lebron fan. Just like I was w kith/Scottie fan. I don’t think I’ll regret it. Actually think the concretes will be good for walking around nyc in something different.

I had no desire to buy em and wound up w the concretes to best up and the Rose golds to look at. I’m just a Kith/lebron fan. Just like I was w kith/Scottie fan. I don’t think I’ll regret it. Actually think the concretes will be good for walking around nyc in something different.

The reverse (I'm assuming it's reverse and not 2 long straps) strap is real nice

Everybody who missed don’t worry |l

These shoes are not appealing in anyway to the masses and barely wearable :rolleyes

Once the initial hype fades they will go for damn near retail :smokin

Resellers heard that limited tag and came looking for the come up :smh:

Don’t bite on resale and in a week or two they’ll be giving them away watch :lol:

This isn't an appreciation thread. It's a thread to discuss the 15's positive or negative. Not liking a shoe isn't being a troll or a hater.
LOL thats exactly what I was doing. I was discussing how the Kith collab almost mad me wanna buy a pair and then i realized they were trash and probably would have sat, had they not made these a limited exclusive. Thats all. you can like it or not but thats the truth of the situation. cant say Nike aint the marketing goat for those tactics tho.

These shoes are not appealing in anyway to the masses and barely wearable :rolleyes

Don’t bite on resale and in a week or two they’ll be giving them away watch :lol:
Holy sh*t I haven't seen your name in the Lebron threads in years lol. You used to have all the matching fits right?

But y'all all of a sudden decide to come in hear out of the blue a minute after the most hyped drop of the model and decide to going on a bashing spree. How convenient

Where the hell were y'all the past few months
I said my peice about how ugly these shoes were and how that KD X material inst comfortable when the post first came around so im not out here randomly bashing. I was just specifically talking about this Kith drop today. Let it go breh.

But y'all all of a sudden decide to come in here out of the blue a minute after the most hyped drop of this model and decide to going on a bashing spree. How convenient

Where the hell were y'all the past few months. Talking bout you wanna discuss. FOH
R O S E - G O L D - Z I P P E R

Should’ve gave these ****s away to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom