*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

sold 3.jpg

Hey MY fam, is there any sites that have the ghost or wine still. found wine on kc but no size 12 thanks in advance

Best bet on Ghost is StockX, Goat app...you might find a pair on eBay as well. As far as the Wine, I got a 12 from KC but I honestly don’t think they made many especially being released in only Hong Kong. Can only hope they do a wider release later but who knows..

Best bet on Ghost is StockX, Goat app...you might find a pair on eBay as well. As far as the Wine, I got a 12 from KC but I honestly don’t think they made many especially being released in only Hong Kong. Can only hope they do a wider release later but who knows..

Have they done anything like this before though? Releasing a region exclusive a few months later?

That being said, I’m goin to HK this dec, but have no plans to get wine. I’m just gonna get ghost as my last 15 and hang my hat. Too bad there’s no ghost in HK.

Have they done anything like this before though? Releasing a region exclusive a few months later?

That being said, I’m goin to HK this dec, but have no plans to get wine. I’m just gonna get ghost as my last 15 and hang my hat. Too bad there’s no ghost in HK.
bring back a size 12 wine for me please

I see you said your not in the US, but for those who are, there was a KD8 that was billed as an "Asian exclusive" but ended up in outlets over here. The Kobe 11 ALT were never "released" over here, but found their way to outlets. It's possible these could pop up elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom