Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

20180111_132748.jpg

Hope not too many people got took for those grey ones

people that got them at the sneakeasy were taxing crazy for those lol

I really hope that's not the all star shoe...

i was hoping they did something decent this year since they skipped last year

The tye dye / venice beach / asg shoe matches up well with the nike MLK tee that ive seen floating about online for monday. one could hope they're for MLK day and not ASG lol

Last edited:
Advice on the fastest way checkout on sneakers? I’ve used it only through raffles. I usually buy in store but I have a gift card from Nike. Just want to make sure I have a good chance to succeed on app.

Advice on the fastest way checkout on sneakers? I’ve used it only through raffles. I usually buy in store but I have a gift card from Nike. Just want to make sure I have a good chance to succeed on app.

Can't use gift cards on SNKRS. Just make sure your signed into your account so that your size, payment, and shipping address are preloaded. Only takes a few seconds to get in line.

Can't use gift cards on SNKRS. Just make sure your signed into your account so that your size, payment, and shipping address are preloaded. Only takes a few seconds to get in line.
If you go on the app you can add gift cards if you go payment information then go to add payment method.

Is there a set release date for the CNY red pair?

February 1st City Pair.
Chinese New Year ??
BHM is that still 15th.

Back
Top Bottom