Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Yoo can I ask you guys a question if you guys ask a fellow NT memeber to pick the confettis up how much would you guys give for the trouble of getting a pair ? Cos this happened to me I picked up a pair for a guy

1B617C2C-717B-4FBB-87D0-B3BEEBA4A05C.jpeg
The only thing I wanna know is, what are these?!? 22nd release

I have a NDC discount code, but I don't want to use it on the black/white's until I see what this colorway looks like.

I wonder when the Kyrie 3 id will be taken down...

For us GSer's, the 2's were on ID until summer 17.

The Sneaker Room is randomly putting Confettis on their wall from today to Friday. In store only unfortunately, and only 10 pairs

Yoo can I ask you guys a question if you guys ask a fellow NT memeber to pick the confettis up how much would you guys give for the trouble of getting a pair ? Cos this happened to me I picked up a pair for a guy

i'm always willing to throw in a couple dollars for favors, but i leave it up to them to let me know what they want

Some will just look out for free

Any guys in Europe seen any 4's either the Confetti or Ankletakers in GS sizes yet?
Want to order the lil man a pair before it's too late for Christmas.

anyone in here ever order from bouncewear before? I’ve heard it takes a long time, but damn. Im almost at week 3 waiting for my hybrids now. :lol:

anyone in here ever order from bouncewear before? I’ve heard it takes a long time, but damn. Im almost at week 3 waiting for my hybrids now. :lol:
Bouncewear took a while for my WTKD 7s.

They good people over there.

yeah, they shipped asap, but bpost must take forever to get to the United States. USPS has said it processed through a facility in Brussels back on Dec 4th. Must be coming by boat or something, or stuck in customs.

I balled in mine tonight and they were phenomenal! Far more cushion and comfort than the 3. But I’m 36 and billions of miles on my knees from balling and walking the floors of hospitals. I felt like folks exaggerated the discomfort of the 3’s. I just wore Stance or Elite socks and that gave me enough cushion. I’ve always been “Team Kobe”, but have been wearing Kyrie’s since the “Omega 2’s.” They’re worth buying and I’m gonna load up before my wife have our baby this summer...

Back
Top Bottom