Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Not trying to rain on anybody’s parade, but the 4’s are the ugliest Kyrie yet. Is that the consensus?

2’s >

CNY

nike-kyrie-4-chinese-new-year.jpg

I very much appreciate the materials used on the Kyrie 4, but the silhouette itself is not very attractive.

I think someone already described how they look "off," like they're a GS shoe or something.

Not trying to rain on anybody’s parade, but the 4’s are the ugliest Kyrie yet. Is that the consensus?

2’s >

I agree with you about the 4s being a little off. I think it's because the back of the shoe is so rounded, it looks like a shoe from a cartoon or something. If the back of this shoe was shaped like the back of the 3s, I think they'd be incredible.

As much as I initially hate how Kyries sig shoes look, I always end up with at least one colorway to test out on the court. I plan on getting the “AnkleTaker” joints, hopefully they’re better than the 3’s.... the 3’s were absolute trash on the court imo

Yea after Kyrie switched to the 3's last night after halftime, I'd like to see a few more reviews before I cop.

IMO III,I,IV,II. The II was the weakest because of the strap. If that did not exist I would've had it higher.

Got my confetti’s today they are fire. Waterproofing now and switching laces later

Nightwing review is up, looks like the traction may need a brief break in period then it sounds solid.

Back
Top Bottom