Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Damn dawg I really need a pair with that special box anyone got a 12 they don’t want? And look guys so I just got a new apartment and I get my own room which ima make a shoe room/ man cave I got this shelf with like cubes on it ima put all kyries in em and hang his jerseys over it anyways anybody got some kyrie jerseys they’ll sell me? Cavs or anything

Untitled.png

I think resale for pairs without packing gonna go down to 250 range after next week.
Also packaging is nice but I can get two pair maybe all three without packaging for price of one pair with packaging

Last edited:
They didn’t have that option earlier but yea u probably getting a reg box dawg I hope u do get the package tho

You’re right, that option wasn’t available earlier, I went back and copped the ones with the special box, i’ll Probably just rock the ones with the regular packaging or sell those to recoup a little of what I spent for the cereal boxed pair

You’re right, that option wasn’t available earlier, I went back and copped the ones with the special box, i’ll Probably just rock the ones with the regular packaging or sell those to recoup a little of what I spent for the cereal boxed pair
what size

Back
Top Bottom