Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

We (Europe) won’t get N7

Same with KD line when they released N7’s.
Managed to get the KD 4 & KD 6 N7 from the states. Kept them both deadstock

Are the 'Uncle Drew' colour way the last release for the Kyrie 4? I feel like there's still pretty of potential for this model.

If so though does anyone know when would would the Kyrie 5s be expected to be released? Hopefully that shoe incorporates some flyknit, although perhaps Kyrie's shoe is seen as more mid-range compared to Lebron's and Nike's target market is different.

Are the 'Uncle Drew' colour way the last release for the Kyrie 4? I feel like there's still pretty of potential for this model.

If so though does anyone know when would would the Kyrie 5s be expected to be released? Hopefully that shoe incorporates some flyknit, although perhaps Kyrie's shoe is seen as more mid-range compared to Lebron's and Nike's target market is different.
Kyries new shoes for the year usually come out in mid december to late december, and I believe there is another kyrie 4 colorway coming out after the Drews on the 14th of July... but its all black lol

Last edited:

Yeah I don't expect the Kyrie's to have flyknit since him and PG's shoe line are for the more affordable

screenshot-www.hibbett.com-2018.06.17-21-55-50.png

I was hoping the midsole/outsole color was reversed. Black everything with white outsole is my ish. I wonder if these will make it to nikeid

Back
Top Bottom