Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

You should either make one, or just keep it here to centralize all the news for both modles. I'm not hating on the shoe, it looks like a really good outdoor shoe. I want that brown/black gum joint.

To me it’s an ok shoe. It’s just I see flytrap more then I see kyrie 4 in a kyrie 4 thread. That’s where I’m coming from. I may just be angry I haven’t seen the pair that’s coming out next week.

Last edited:
9771D884-087F-45B6-8B26-D68C26B90FC3.jpeg
To me it’s an ok shoe. It’s just I see flytrap more then I see kyrie 4 in a kyrie 4 thread. That’s where I’m coming from. I may just be angry I haven’t seen the pair that’s coming out next week.
I think they are these mango junts

Kyrie 1 = 10.
Kyrie 2 = 20/25.
Kyrie 3 = 8.
Kyrie 4 = 6.

Shocking that 3’s I have the least of and now they are my favourite but I never really liked them this time last year as I thought traction was garbage. Little did I know that it took time to break in then the traction was up there as a all time great.
That and the fact the colour ways were DOG S##T.

Is March 16th the official release date for the Mango Kyries? where is this info coming from?

Is March 16th the official release date for the Mango Kyries? where is this info coming from?

Finishline and ****'s Sporting Goods has it on their calendar for March 16. Hibbett Sports/Eastbay/Champs has the 17th though.
Style # matches with the box in the posted picture.

MEN'S NIKE KYRIE 4
Style# 943806-010 | Color: BLACK/METALLIC SILVER

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom