OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm a day late to post this, but 1 year ago, this happened:

It's crazy to think that 1 year later, Kobe Bryant still isn't playing, the Lakers are at the bottom of the Western conference, and Kobes are now $225.

The 8's will always have a special place in my heart.
To be fair the kobe 8 elites were 200 for the superheros and 220 for blk gld elites.   225 for the elites isn't too far off from that. I gotta agree with you on the 8's this is the first pair of shoes I bought more then 2 of . Its going down in my book as the goat!

He asked if they would replace them. I answered "No" which is true. My following statement was also true. Both true, actually.
I was just telling him a way to get his money back so to speak. Youre SOL if you want nike to replace a sold out shoe for you. Even if they have some in reserve in the warehouse, they arent sending them to you

Me in the 5s and my cousin in the 8s

Love the Kobe 8s but if you had to pick TWO, which two would you say are the most OVERRATED?

Last edited:

I was just telling him a way to get his money back so to speak. Youre SOL if you want nike to replace a sold out shoe for you. Even if they have some in reserve in the warehouse, they arent sending them to you
I hear you. And you're right, Nike isn't about it.

Love the Kobe 8s but if you had to pick TWO, which two would you say are the most OVERRATED?

Honestly I don't really think any of them are. Speaking of Kobe 8 lovers as a whole, each colorway seems to get the proper amount of love it deserves. (In my opinion of course.) Except the Venice Beaches. :smh: Things are ugly as sin, and shouldn't be liked by anyone.

I suppose if I had to choose it'd be the Christmas's and the WTK's.

Quote:
The focus should've been on the chick but sick shot nonetheless lol.
Hahaha.  She's a background biddy only.

Up close she's not exactly a girl you'd rack focus for.

If I had to pick an overrated 8, I'd go with the Prelude.

This is the only shot I've seen where they look pretty money.

The Sparks/Fireworks on the other hand are smokin'.

They only get a lot of flack due to the Shanghai release.

Last edited:

A bit late but here is my favorite lace swap by far.
Maybe they would look better on another kind of fabric, but that color on those Plain Jane Laces look Mad Bland.

Might as well rock w/ the OG black laces, although, I would like to see what Plum/Pink Flash Laces would look like against the same color tongue. 
nthat.gif

Im about to buy some super heroes for balling, am I safe to go normal kobe 8 size? SOme people said they ran smaller. Thanks

Im about to buy some super heroes for balling, am I safe to go normal kobe 8 size? SOme people said they ran smaller. Thanks
Do you have wide feet? If so, go a half size up.

I'm a 9.5 but I have wide feet. With cushioned socks, 10s were definitely way more comfortable.

Last edited:
Well I might have a VNDS 3-4x worn pair of WTK 8's coming in for my Asics Cove's 
eek.gif
 the thirst is real

Back
Top Bottom