OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Last edited:
Might have to pay resale for WTK or FB or IG.

Would yall grab superheroes for 180 or wait for some kind of discount.
Yea, I figured, but those ebay prices..........
sick.gif

Contemplating throwing my wtk up for sale, like em but they just have sat untouched... Not really into just looking at my shoes.

Its crazy! Im not payin $400 for those! Its a dude locally trying to sell for the same price and I KNOW FOR A FACT he picked them up from the clearance store. I wanna offer $175 on a meetup! Lol!

Its crazy! Im not payin $400 for those! Its a dude locally trying to sell for the same price and I KNOW FOR A FACT he picked them up from the clearance store. I wanna offer $175 on a meetup! Lol!
hahaaha da hype of da shoe makin da reseller and potential buyers thirsty...

real question: who gonna be more more thirsty???

BHM's, YOTH's, Grey PP's, Mine Grey's (Which are still in stores so there's no problem there) are the only Kobe 8's I still need, and i'm not paying anywhere near $400 for any of them. Only 8's worth that are the Sparks.

Last edited:

BHM's, YOTH's, Grey PP's, Mine Grey's (Which are still in stores so there's no problem there) are the only Kobe 8's I still need, and i'm not paying anywhere near $400 for any of them. Only 8's worth that are the Sparks.
Only BHM are worth that pretty penny but not $400. The rest should only be copped at retail or below besides Sparks of course.

Unds Pit vipers yesterday

Very nice. Pit Vipers would have been so much better if they didn't use the same pattern for the Mines and Green Glows. If they were going to use the same patterns on different releases it should have been with the Sulfur pattern, or even the Blue Glows.

****ATTENTION****

For those who own the SS Kobe 8 aka xmas 2.0's....looking to score an extra pair of the green tipped laces that come with the shoes.  Not the gold flaked ones, but the ones the shoe actually comes laced with. 

PM me if you'r willing to get rid of them. Size 13 preferably  Trying to do a lace swap on my Masterpiece 9's. 

Thanks!!

ps. sorry mods, not sure if asking for laces is against forum rules

I pm'd a whole bunch of people who posted a pic of them with the gold laces in when they first released and my $20 offer caught one persons attention. Using them in an id I have with that green sole

VII are weak but I scored a pair for 28 bucks at ross so i can work with that. I like the christmas ss everytime I see them but something keeps me from buying them. I don't know. I will look for purple fades first

^^^^ Nice pick up. The only VII i consider might be the Fireberry.  Have any of you guys seen the Kobe VII TB that comes in the Kobe 8 System box. Thought that was pretty interesting. Saw it on eBay. Wondering what that was about.

Aren't the WTK up there with the Sparks? I can only imagine how much those ugly preludes go for (probably the weakest Prelude).

Only BHM are worth that pretty penny but not $400. The rest should only be copped at retail or below besides Sparks of course.
Exactly. BHM's are the only ones i'd be willing to pay $200 or over for, but even then $400 is ridiculous lol the Sparks are in a league of their own as far as i'm concerned.
Aren't the WTK up there with the Sparks? I can only imagine how much those ugly preludes go for (probably the weakest Prelude).
In terms of price they're close, at this point though, with most pairs of the Sparks being long gone, the Sparks should be going for over $500 easy. Not sure how much the Preludes have been going for, didn't care for the 8's.

EDIT: Quick check has the sparks going for around $1,000 or higher. Preludes seem to be around $600, with WTK's at $500 (and of course prices vary)

Last edited:
which pair of the kobe 8s look much better on feet than you expected? which were a disappointment? 

biggest surprises

1. milkshake

2. sulfurs

3. green/brown/ boas

biggest disappointments

1. yoth

2. mine grey

i was also surprised that some pics just didn't do some CWs justice. i also keep thinking the super hero elites prolly look better on feet than i expect but the bhm may disappoint. anyone else? i've only tried on 10 of them so i'm looking for some other opinions. 

sorry if someone's posted this before. i'm bored. 

which pair of the kobe 8s look much better on feet than you expected? which were a disappointment? 

biggest surprises

1. milkshake

2. sulfurs

3. green/brown/ boas

biggest disappointments

1. yoth

2. mine grey

i was also surprised that some pics just didn't do some CWs justice. i also keep thinking the super hero elites prolly look better on feet than i expect but the bhm may disappoint. anyone else? i've only tried on 10 of them so i'm looking for some other opinions. 

sorry if someone's posted this before. i'm bored. 
Mine Grey were a disappointment from the get go. YOTH had promise but ending up being one too. Def would cop all at the right price of course. Bout to pick up the Superheroes this Friday so I'm probably on board with those too once I get them.

Back
Top Bottom