OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wow those jackets are pretty dope.

Are those purple laces? Looks good my man

This morning/quick pic @NeverWearThem IG

Saw someone rocking the Christmas on the street last night and the laces popped. Shoes looked good. First time I'd seen them in person.

Hey guys, if someone could PM some sites to check for a pair (preferably under retail or sites that occasionally have coupons).

I swear, I'm not lazy or won't put in work. I've literally been checking the NT legit website list, if u haven't seen it, it hasn't been updated since '89 (I exaggerate). But seriously outdated.

Hey guys, if someone could PM some sites to check for a pair (preferably under retail or sites that occasionally have coupons).

I swear, I'm not lazy or won't put in work. I've literally been checking the NT legit website list, if u haven't seen it, it hasn't been updated since '89 (I exaggerate). But seriously outdated.

eastbay with coupon?

was about to order a pair but footlocker only has the PP at $150 with the $20 off coupon.

would have liked a normal colorway like the Tigers or something else. SMH

Finally got to hoop in my elites, they felt good just had a lil burning on the bottom of my foot other than that they were good to go! How long is the break on time usually? Played about 4 games. Oh yea the pit vipers really look better in person to me

regret not buying the volts 
mean.gif
 cracks me up how much people try to sell them for on ebay 
laugh.gif

regret not buying the volts :smh:  cracks me up how much people try to sell them for on ebay :lol:

why what are they trying to sell them for? :lol:

i have a pair and just looked at them for the first time since i bought them from NDC. i hate em

Finally got to hoop in my elites, they felt good just had a lil burning on the bottom of my foot other than that they were good to go! How long is the break on time usually? Played about 4 games. Oh yea the pit vipers really look better in person to me

I said eff it earlier and broke out the XDR Pythons on the court

1st time playing in any of my 8s(casual wear only) since Ive acquired them earlier this year

Holy Crap, no break in time needed, or maybe that's bcuz I've worn them a few times already casually

But they felt sooo good on my bunyans, and I wasn't even worried about ankle issues, being that in the past I've dealt with that numerous times

Needless to say they will be on the court again in the near future

ONLY thing iont like is the scuffing at the front (toes area) of the shoe..Too easy to get scuffed right there, but hey, whaddaya expect, I chalked it up to the game, and the scuffs are very, very minor..Right now anyway..

Can't wait to play in them again..The End..

And oh yeah, one of my home skillets was playing in the Graffiti 8s as well, and his toe area scuffs were horrendous..

He said he didn't like it either at 1st, but decided to just keep playing in them..

Its inevitable that mine will eventually look the same after a few more wears, but damn, couldn't they have used a better material or something right there?

Even tho I'd love to, I'll never wear my Sulfurs to the court for that reason right there..Jeez.

And oh yeah, one of my home skillets was playing in the Graffiti 8s as well, and his toe area scuffs were horrendous..

He said he didn't like it either at 1st, but decided to just keep playing in them..

Its inevitable that mine will eventually look the same after a few more wears, but damn, couldn't they have used a better material or something right there?

Even tho I'd love to, I'll never wear my Sulfurs to the court for that reason right there..Jeez.

My buddy has the Christmas' and he wore em twice for ballin, front toes look like someone took sandpaper to them.

That front part just wears really easily. He was tryin to sell them and the most he was offered was 80. He said he was gonna just keep them

Yeah man it sux

Well its a good thing I have 2 other pairs of kix in the rotation so the XDRs can last longer

But idk bcuz 1 of them are the Bron 9s, and they're heavy af on my feet

Those kix aren't for guard type players, and since I basically walked on air in the Pythons I really don't wanna put those on anymore either

Guess the 2012 hyperfuses will have to do..But the tongue in them is so hardheaded it ain't eem funny

Smh..Shoe stress..:lol:

Last edited:
They're not actually going to release the pit vipers with the green glow accents swapped for yellow...are they?

Back
Top Bottom