OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Whos jcenky though?
nerd.gif

It's the Mine Grey/Court Purple/University Red/Black that's releasing on 11/30. I wouldn't listen to some random Tweeter

Just found this on Twitter. Hopes it's true
I Follow JCENKY on Twitter... Dude is 100% LEGIT!

Literally... My Heart Just Dropped. If the Platinum's are the ones dropping up there, I'm Copping TWICE.

AND Release Date is on My Grandfather's Birthday & this is the 15th Year since his passing... definitely getting his Name stitched in them. "RIP Velt"

Yeah I thought the mine Greys had red in them but dem platinum double purples are the best homes

If those platinum's are dropping on 11/30, that would be the first great release since the fades.

I had some money, but only about 1/2 the amount I needed.

I don't like to use my Debit Card when paying in store because it helps me be more aware of my purchases when I use cash.  For example, paying something with $200 cash is different than paying $200 with a debit card.  At least for me it is.
I kept reading this over and over to understand what you were trying to say, and it finally donned on me that you literally were trying to say exactly what you typed....

If that isn't one of the dumbest things I've ever read then I don't know what is.

I kept reading this over and over to understand what you were trying to say, and it finally donned on me that you literally were trying to say exactly what you typed....

If that isn't one of the dumbest things I've ever read then I don't know what is.
I read GaussWho's statement as a method of self control. With cash he can only spend $200 whereas with debit he has full access to his entire account.

This waiting on my fades to come in. Damn tropical strom delayed my shipment, so ill pick them up tomorrow after class

I read GaussWho's statement as a method of self control. With cash he can only spend $200 whereas with debit he has full access to his entire account.
I understand that was the gist of the post, but he ran away from that point and went to stupidville.

The guy uses cash as a self control meter for his spending. Its much easier to slide some plastic and over spend. If you only use cash, its easier to only leave the house with a set amount and once that cash is gone, its easier to keep track of on the go.

Just because a person uses a different method to control or track their finances doesn't mean its stupid, its just different. Things that work for some don't work for others and vice versa.

The guy uses cash as a self control meter for his spending. Its much easier to slide some plastic and over spend. If you only use cash, its easier to only leave the house with a set amount and once that cash is gone, its easier to keep track of on the go.

Just because a person uses a different method to control or track their finances doesn't mean its stupid, its just different. Things that work for some don't work for others and vice versa.

Well said and agree.

I can't wait to get them mine greys.

Last edited:
Damn I've been looking for a firework 13 as well with no luck.  I kept saying well I'll cop the next color that comes out that I like as much but nothing has caught my eye quite the same.

Damn I've been looking for a firework 13 as well with no luck.  I kept saying well I'll cop the next color that comes out that I like as much but nothing has caught my eye quite the same.
Youre looking at at least a 600 price tag my brother

Man, I'm pissed.  I went to a Footlocker in the city to cop a pair of Pit Vipers.  Brought the bday coupon and everything.  So I go into the Footlocker and ask one of the Employees "You got this in a size 12?" as I was pointing to the Pit Vipers.  She was like "Yea, we got a few pairs left."

I ask her if I can use my bday coupon, and she asks to look at it.  I show it to her, and then she asks her manager if it can be used, and he said yes.  I asked if it can be used on this release, and he said yes.

I told the employee that I would be back, I just needed to get some money first.  So I head over to the bank and withdraw some cash.  It was distracting cause right outside the bank there was this protest against slavery, which was weird cause I thought slavery was already illegalized.  

Then, I realized I had to take a piss and then I dipped into the local Uniqlo store.  After relieving myself and looking around for a few mins, I went back to the Footlocker to claim my Pit Vipers!  I ask for my size, and the lady comes back and was like "While you were away, someone came and bought up the remaining size 12's.  We only have size 11.5 and 13."

>: >: >:

why not use credit card/debit card?

Good to see at least some people understand what I was trying to say.  Thank you both for putting it into "Clearer language" so people can understand.

Back
Top Bottom