OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just won some 8s off ebay for about 70 dollars below retail, at first shipping was 15 bucks then he raised to 80 now its just "ask seller"

At this point im not expecting to get the shoes for anywhere near close to what i won them for but what course of action should i take

Damn, that's a bunch of BS for sure.. I would definitely fight it. Which Kobe 8 was it??

pythons bro

Hey fam, I'm thinking of buying the Kobe 8 red boas and getting the sole dyed black, what do u guys think?

Last edited:
honestly with NY tax it comes out to around the same as I would pay through the Lithuania site, but I'll just wait until they drop next Saturday

I have a couple DS 5s that I've tried wearing. I put them on and the upper feels so stiff that it goes right back in the box and I pull out another 8 colorway instead.
What the?!? Really? I don't know about that cause I absolutely love 5's. they are flawless shoes style wise and performance is very good on decent to good courts. The Cw's were so bad*** for the 5s. But I love these 8s too. Prolly lean towards to 8s little more cause they are lower and skinnier but the 5s were super cushioned with that soft phylon and Zoom units. And the 5s don't even crease bad at all just not like the 8s. 8, 5, 6, 4, 7 for me but love alllllll kobe low top sigs fosho

What the?!? Really? I don't know about that cause I absolutely love 5's. they are flawless shoes style wise and performance is very good on decent to good courts. The Cw's were so bad*** for the 5s. But I love these 8s too. Prolly lean towards to 8s little more cause they are lower and skinnier but the 5s were super cushioned with that soft phylon and Zoom units. And the 5s don't even crease bad at all just not like the 8s. 8, 5, 6, 4, 7 for me but love alllllll kobe low top sigs fosho
I have a pair of 5s that I've worn since RD and they're perfectly broken in. But the few DS 5s I have I feel that the toe box needs to break in a little. It's night and day compared to unDSing 8s.

Anyway, ordered from KC last Friday, received today. I ordered car parts direct from Japan and it took weeks before I saw anything. I'm amazed.

Last edited:
those are piff, one of the reasons I love the EM is the stuff they can pull off with the designs, like with the 9 and flyknit I am not sure what they will be capable of

those are piff, one of the reasons I love the EM is the stuff they can pull off with the designs, like with the 9 and flyknit I am not sure what they will be capable of
After playing with a pair of flyknit racers, I'm convinced that they can knit in the scales texture seen on 6s. That would be crazy if Nike accomplished that.

and there are fake red boas (whatever you want to call them) out there, I saw some on IG recently, the cut of the shoe is higher and the swoosh likes like garbage, fake Kobe 8s in general look like crap

I have a pair of 5s that I've worn since RD and they're perfectly broken in. But the few DS 5s I have I feel that the toe box needs to break in a little. It's night and day compared to unDSing 8s.

Anyway, ordered from KC last Friday, received today. I ordered car parts direct from Japan and it took weeks before I saw anything. I'm amazed.
I can't wait for my pair from Kicks Crew!

Order Status Shipped!

I ordered them on 8/27, Got my email about verification on 8/28 at midnight and verified the same day when I sent my stuff in!, shipped on 8/30!

Nice to see people getting their pairs of the Fireworks in. Hope y'all rock the hell outta them rather than letting them stay boxed up.

Back
Top Bottom