OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dunno. It's hard to tell due to different sizes. At least $230-$250, even possibly $280-$300. I can't find a size 12 to save my life except for BIN on Ebay for $300. No CL listings in Tampa.

I just paid 250 for DS size 14 and that was about $40-50 off what I have been seeing for the larger sizes.

The amnesties have a double purple soul -- that pic is really bad quality and I wonder why....person could have easily given clear shots, maybe they dont want to catch any heat

but please, if those release I will make them into amnesties. 2/3 or full logo. Also, the IG owner looks 12.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My footlocker doesn't have the blue/greens and are claiming the blue/greens are HOH/Online exclusives lol:smh:

I asked the guy on IG to post a better pic and he posts a pic taken from 100 yards away. Smh

I think they're fake. The sole is too bright.

Seems pretty true, called up the HOH that's local to me and they had the blues and greens in

man the hype is real with these kobes. making exclusive TBs :rofl:

I have had the back and silvers in my cart since 8am and finally pulled the trigger. Ugh I hate this forum some times. Totally unnecessary. :tongue:

Good lookin 2 whom ever posted the b-day coupon a couple weeks ago. Worked on my milksnakes 2day @footlocker.

Seems pretty true, called up the HOH that's local to me and they had the blues and greens in

man the hype is real with these kobes. making exclusive TBs :rofl:

Not sure what kind of hype there is for these basic shoes. They're limited though, HoH and FTL in store and family online.

And Kenny, the Black/White are the only hot ones out of the pack.

House of hoops at perimeter mall in Atl opened yesterday!! W(here) tf was I? Venice beach restock, milksnakes, even a fsr of the asg's! And stealth 1's and some other Jordan's. Fsr's of the kobe pp's in all colors as well.

Last edited:
House of hoops at perimeter mall in Atla ya opened yesterday!! W(here) tf was I? Venice beach restock, milksnakes, even a fsr of the asg's! And stealth 1's and some other Jordan's. Fsr's of the kobe pp's in all colors as well.

Missed out on a FSR of the ASGs? damn. I would be heated lol :x

Last edited:
I mean I already have my pair. I walked in with them and the lady asked me if I got mine there yesterday. I was shocked they had them.

If they released amnesties with clear soles a la carpe diem I'd definitely cop multiples.. The different shade soles on amnesties and Sulfurs keep me away. I just can't get on board with it.

Back
Top Bottom