OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Quote:
Hi I am a long time lurker what's up with the pictures of the amnesties that leaked on IG?? can anyone explain please
I wouldn't even consider that post on IG to be "leaked" - it's such a poor quality picture I can't even tell if they really are Amnesty's
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I regret passing / not getting the BHMs and doubling up on the MCs.. I have about 20 pairs of the Kobe 8s, so I don't have much regrets..

"Gotta learn to live w/ regrets." -Jay-Z

I forgot about the ebates thing, I don't have a discover card though, my PPs came out to 170, funny because I almost pulled the trigger last night for a pair on ebay for 179 shipped, not much of a difference and I bet I would have gotten the pair from Ebay in before the FTL pair. I'm passing on graffiti's, love the green it's so dope but I hate the graffiti pattern man
You can still use ebates after the fact. Just click through the FTL link on the ebates website. Then a few days later file a "where's my cash back?" claim.

Last edited:
hey guys, what do you think is a fair price for kobe 8 christmas DS?

Dunno. It's hard to tell due to different sizes. At least $230-$250, even possibly $280-$300. I can't find a size 12 to save my life except for BIN on Ebay for $300. No CL listings in Tampa.

If they ever release the Amnesty's, I will definitely try to cop.

My Easters for casual use, and Amnesty's for hoopin'! 

Dunno. It's hard to tell due to different sizes. At least $230-$250, even possibly $280-$300. I can't find a size 12 to save my life except for BIN on Ebay for $300. No CL listings in Tampa.
hmm i might just pull the trigger to 290. ill wait a couple of days before i make the decision. i see a lot of bins on ebay at 350-400. definitely not doing that

Would be cool if those were the "Purple Dynasty" colorway coming out. Didn't that guy tag his picture from yesterday as a PE exclusive though?

Anyone cop the blue or green pp this morn??? I would have to say the regrets I got for the kobes is not trying to get the mc's

Offer dude 275 see what he says, I paid 250 for my size 11 but that was back in June and if I had the cash I would buy another pair for 250-290 right now, they are one of the dopest shoes I've ever owned

Lol why would you take a pic of the shoes like that? Zoomed all the way out sitting on your couch showing off the cluttered mess..
laugh.gif

Unless he's trying to hide something about the shoes..

Maybe whoever gave him that promo sample told him not to post pics so he's trying to be sneaky? In any case, that pair only has half shozoku on the back, which makes it even more suspect and probably why it's a sample. Maybe we're going to get a full shozoku release!

Sent my broad to pick up the blue PPs if footlocker has em'. Told her to pass if they won't take the bday coupon.

Notice footlocker, per usual, excluded discounts online so it stopped me from ordering there. I'm pretty sure there's going to be mass volumes of these and they'll see plenty of outlets so won't be too bummed if I don't cop immediately.

Back
Top Bottom