OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Another person that went OD on the fades like me, hello brother!

Albeit just 3 pairs, not 5 like me. Only time in my life I copped 5 pairs and intend to keep them all...

Lmao man I knew I was gonna kill one in the gym (which I did) and I had three sulfurs but ran those into the earth as well. The fades look amazing on the court hence the three, now I'm hesitating wearing another one cause I know it's gonna be hell to get them for cheap like I did

Last edited:

Only person at my mall in GR, MI so the manager opens the store up at 9:45 and just let me grab them before they even opened.

Bro you from Grand Rapids? Did u copp from rivertown FTL?

Love these. Damn. Relaxing after an early morning game. Just waiting for more Kobe worn colorways, if we don't get any more, I'll probably end up with the blitz or SH elites.

Last edited:
I remember copping the Christmas Lights very vividly on NDC.  It was quite easy because everybody was waiting for Nike to tweet the link, but the link got posted here first like a minute before 8 AM and everybody who wanted it were able to cop it that were checking back on here and whoever that guy was who posted the link got mad reps!!

I remember that day like it was yesterday :smh:...I was visiting my girl for the holidays and we were in a hotel with terrible wifi and my phone only had 3G service with 1 bar...it took about 2mins for the page to load. By the time I added a sz 13 they were long gone. Kept refreshing the page for a good 30mins before I gave up :lol:

I need to stop BS'ing and pick up a pair this month

What do you guys suggest for cleaning my Kobe 8 Easters? I was thinking of buying one of those shoe cleaners from FootLocker or ShoePalace

Also I've been told by my all my friends that I'm crazy for wearing Easters in streetball, but hey, basketball shoes are meant for basketball....what do you guys think?

What do you guys suggest for cleaning my Kobe 8 Easters? I was thinking of buying one of those shoe cleaners from FootLocker or ShoePalace

Also I've been told by my all my friends that I'm crazy for wearing Easters in streetball, but hey, basketball shoes are meant for basketball....what do you guys think?
soap water toothbrush

^ for those that uses their 8's for outdoor ball, kiss them goodbye.
I bought them in April and they've been holding up so far. Zero sign of wear and tear. Only visible signs are just a small amount of dirt near at the toebox.

How long did you believe Kobe 8's lasted for outdoor ball lol?

I got this from the other site. These are Cappie Pondexter's PE All Stars. Pretty damn nice.

Last edited:
I bought them in April and they've been holding up so far. Zero sign of wear and tear. Only visible signs are just a small amount of dirt near at the toebox.

How long did you believe Kobe 8's lasted for outdoor ball lol?
I heard the bottom of ur grip sole will wear out quicker due to it's material being so thin...but hey it's ur money and u buy so do what u please! lol 
pimp.gif

Yo
You sure those are the homes and not the volts? If someone is wearing them there a release date is surely imminent then
yes I'm 100% sure these are the Homes,  Zoom in on the picture...  The guy was on Nick Young's team if that makes any difference, maybe he has a hook up, also the entire drew league is sponsored by Nike, maybe they let players wear exclusives, I am just speculating. 

My d*cks status update said Item(s) located in stock.. so it wont get cancelled?
I had shorts cancelled last week from *****,  it said Item(s) located in stock" then the next day i got an email saying cancelled. Once you receive a email saying "Your order has been shipped" is when you know for sure you are good.

Back
Top Bottom