OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think those are photoshopped

Ps someone did around the time sulfurs released because no one liked sulfurs...

Oh how the tables have turned tho.

Sulfurs are still being hunted as we speak.

Glad I got mines when I did.

And idk why u guys are even wasting your precious fingers' time by typing to chronicsneaker and his homeboygirl..

Dude aint never got anything right to say..always coming from left field..

But hey, w/e it takes to quench that boredom..

jordan23dotcom u are a funny individual, old sport..

Last edited:

And idk why u guys are even wasting your precious fingers' time by typing to chronicsneaker and his homeboygirl..

It is though everybody was like kobe 8 ugly but as soon aas xmas come out, here they come

Because re-sellers have a higher return with Foams, rather than maxed out Kobe prices.  Foams prices aren't maxed out at 220, and they know they can re-sell it for more. Compared to the Kobe 8 which should retail for only 140.  It's about the investment.  Get to know Marketing a little bit more and you'll understand.  And are you admitting that you only cop shoes that don't sit in stores?  Who CARES if they sit in stores.  It doesn't make the sneaker better just because they sell out instantly.  Look at how everyone is tripping because the Blankets which everyone kept saying is an ugly AF shoe sold out instantly and now they THIRSTING for a pair... lmfao...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I bet some resellers still bought them though. To say only "true buyers":smile:lol) bought them is just lying to yourself.

I think some of you just want to argue with dude. You're arguing semantics and word usage, when it was obvious he was referring to resellers versus regular consumer.

And I doubt resellers bought these, since the super heros had a gimmick to try and create hype are sitting and the elites last year sat. They would be the worst and dumbest reseller of all time.

Didn't like sulfurs when they came out, still don't like sulfurs.

While people were hunting for them, they were in Footaction here for four or five months...kept going in, nope still don't like them...moving on. I wonder if they were RTV, stock located or people went back and grabbed them because Kobes seem to have increased demand after the Easters.

Think I'm done with the 8's unless the amnesties or some awesome CW that hasn't been seen yet comes out.

I doubt you can really say you're done with the 8, since we still have months of colorways to go. It's not like the KD 5 line which is near the end of it's life. Colorways pop up so quickly and are released in less than a month.

I'll wait a couple of months to see what else is coming out. Not sure about the blue corals, might order a pair of IDs I designed instead of getting those.

I'm gonna start hunting for a pair of the Xmas kicks but how much do they usually go for? Hopefully not too expensive

I bet some resellers still bought them though. To say only "true buyers":smile:lol) bought them is just lying to yourself.

I think some of you just want to argue with dude. You're arguing semantics and word usage, when it was obvious he was referring to resellers versus regular consumer.

And I doubt resellers bought these, since the super heros had a gimmick to try and create hype are sitting and the elites last year sat. They would be the worst and dumbest reseller of all time.
lets be honest not all resellers are geniuses.... :lol:
i'm sure there were a few that picked these up.

btw the guy needs to learn to proof read his posts before hitting that submit button.
i'll quote it again..
"It's because resellers don't touch those expensive investments compared to ones that only cost them $140."
WRONG!
Resellers like to invest in hyped,limited shoes or shoes w/ a good profit margin. MSRP doesn't play a factor...

Last edited:
Think I'm done with the 8's unless the amnesties or some awesome CW that hasn't been seen yet comes out.

I doubt you can really say you're done with the 8, since we still have months of colorways to go. It's not like the KD 5 line which is near the end of it's life. Colorways pop up so quickly and are released in less than a month.

I'll wait a couple of months to see what else is coming out. Not sure about the blue corals, might order a pair of IDs I designed instead of getting those.

He didnt say he was def done. Im in agreement with sharp, I also think im done unless amnesties or something unseen that I like drops. After MC though.

Last edited:
i stand corrected earlier i said they had nike id elites for the 7s but what i meant to say how they offered the elite 7s in multiple colors i think they were labeled as "team" but i could be wrong again apologies if i threw anyone off 

some examples:

Those aren't elites either.... They're regular 7 TBs, just happen to have the scales on the upper like the elite.

Tip of the cap to you as well....

I'm gonna start hunting for a pair of the Xmas kicks but how much do they usually go for? Hopefully not too expensive
I just picked up a DS pair this week for $210, which is decent considering what they go for on ebay. I'd say average is about $250 DS. Good luck.

Outlet in Philly had them last weekend for $100, but stock didn't last long.

Last edited:
saw this on fb today Smh.. lol
Lol, bad match. The only two pairs that could possibly work as a match are the blue lights and red camos.

Also, do you guys think Nike will have a line of shirts or shorts that match the elites? I know for the superheros they had shirts.

Last edited:
That's nothing if do, but it doesn't look terrible. At least the rest of the fit isn't super hypebeasty. Then I'd have a good :lol: followed by a :smh: x :stoneface:

The blk/gold elites only have heel zoom? Is the foam the same as the other Nike+ kobe's? also do teh mexican blankets have lunarlon?

Back
Top Bottom