OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

we'd probably see the Swoosh change in future Kobes. hope so.

I hope so too. It would be interesting to see kobe line follow the jordan line in terms of not having a nike swoosh on his shoe visible anymore. We know kobe is associated with nike I think it would be interesting if that happens, I believe kobe has a strong of a legacy to do so without the iconic swoosh. Hopefully it unfolds.

You guys that say the kobe elite socks are comfortable... I probably got a bad pair because those are the most uncomfortable socks I have ever worn. I don't have wide feet or flat feet either. Really regret spending $16+ bucks on them damn.
not a big fan of the elite socks as well. the dri-fit half-cushion low cut work great for me instead.

On Vacation in Israel, had to Bless the Kobes on the Holy Land! 

Western Wall in Old City.

Are you a part of the Obama entourage?
Anyways nice to see someone rocking kobes at Israel... you and I are probably the only ones lol. Enjoy your stay and stay away from nike stores over here.. they stock nothing but cortez and old lunar glides

purp fades could actually be customized into a Chaos 4 look. somewhat. put some red there and some nice dark green shade.

but nah, when I get em, they will stay as is. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

can't wait.

damn everyone is fiending on the purple fades. it maybe the first kobe I will have to cop when it comes around. I was also thinking of getting the blue lights but wish i can get those under retail. would the footlocker birthday coupon work on those?

damn everyone is fiending on the purple fades. it maybe the first kobe I will have to cop when it comes around. I was also thinking of getting the blue lights but wish i can get those under retail. would the footlocker birthday coupon work on those?

By now u prolly can

Between striking out last weekend on the 13s and no kobe or other release this weekend, keeping money in my pocket feels pretty damn good going 2 weeks in a row haha. Kinda forgot how this felt ... vacation money rackin up

It's called having an opinion and not liking shoes because they're hyped.

I liked them, then saw in person and now I will definitely pass.
I thought I was the only one who didn't like the Easters.  IMO they remind me of a cheap version of the cloaks.  It seems like they decided to add throw three random colors together   and call it a wrap.

QFT. I honestly think the easter kb8 is one of the tackiest looking shoes ever. I get the easter egg...dying different colors thing...but its just dumb looking to me the colors should swirl into each other or something....it's just poorly executed to me....can't wait for a solid upper 8....just want a solid upper....

Made an order late last week at DSG for the red camos. Just got an email saying my order was cancelled due to being out of stock. Wanted another pair to give to my brother as a birthday present. Anyone seen the red camos sitting around for retail still?

I'm guessing this is the Superhero pack?

Back
Top Bottom