OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Easter Kobe's are the first cw of the 8 I like. If they aren't scooped up lightning quick I'm gonna try to get a pair.

nike doesn't care how we feel or how we get ripped off all they care is selling their shoes and making money. they can release a shoe for $1000 and limit it to 10 in the world and somebody will buy it then resell it. but reselling a GR shoe way above retail? come on now.

If
FINALLY got em from kixsquare :smh:

fam, if u don't mind me asking where u get that rack from any info on it if possible

nike doesn't care how we feel or how we get ripped off all they care is selling their shoes and making money. they can release a shoe for $1000 and limit it to 10 in the world and somebody will buy it then resell it. but reselling a GR shoe way above retail? come on now.

Nah, Nike does care because they don't want anything to alienate their customer base and cost them money in the long term. As for releasing 10 of something for $1000 and it getting resold, case in point: the Mags.

No. What if you live in a small town that receives hardly any, or none at all. On too of that, like many times online sells out, yet pairs are sitting in many areas. Is it the persons fault for living where they live? Should they move to a new area that gets/gets more stock?
I know I live in a small town. s dubl has my back!

Nah, Nike does care because they don't want anything to alienate their customer base and cost them money in the long term. As for releasing 10 of something for $1000 and it getting resold, case in point: the Mags.
If nike did care they wouldn't have a TLO or quick strike or limited release or whatever. They would make enough pairs of the shoe to go around.

I was able to use the b'day coupon on the Red Camos 2day .. $115 out the door :pimp: ... gonna return my NDC pair when I get them 2moro ..

On another note, decided to unDS my Xmas Kobes 2day since it's my b'day :nthat:

My boy broke out the DS Cheetah 7s too :smokin

Last edited:
If
fam, if u don't mind me asking where u get that rack from any info on it if possible
Got it from Costco... They also have nice ones at Target, and I've heard Ikea.

When I went rack shopping, I liked the one at Costco the best for the price.

what do u expect,,tons of wanna be here :smh::smh::smh:
How do you classify a wanna b? kobe shoes hasnt been retroed yet so anyone who buys a kobe isn't a "wanna b" people who buy retro Jordan's because its the hottest thing out there but don't know who Michael jordan is? Now that's a "wanna b"

Last edited:
How do you classify a wanna b? kobe shoes hasnt been retroed yet so anyone who buys a kobe isn't a "wanna b" people who buy retro Jordan's on the other hand...
Cant classify anyone as a wanna be just because they buy a particular shoe. And a wanna be what .....

So I buy kobes and I buy retro jordans .. whats that mean ...

Here's Nike's official press release for the Kobe 8 "Easter" and the rest of the pack.

These versions WAYYY better than the release version and its not even close.i lke the pattern on these and the transition of the colors. the release version just throws the three colors side by side and it looks stupid

And why aren't we getting THIS version ???? :smh:

Ok

I come home from work

Come to the Kobe 8 thread

And see 376 posts

What in gods name have I missed

Im not about to go back to where I last read last night good grief

But one of the comments above stated something about the thread being flooded with stupidity

So maybe I havent missed too much

Last edited:
Cant classify anyone as a wanna be just because they buy a particular shoe. And a wanna be what .....

So I buy kobes and I buy retro jordans .. whats that mean ...
it means your free to do what you want and I meant to say "people who buy retro Jordan's but don't know who Michael jordan is?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom