OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I saw the blue lights in the store today and decided to not buy them. Looked better in pictures. No pop for me.

I saw the blue lights in the store today and decided to not buy them. Looked better in pictures. No pop for me.
exact same sentiment. was really liking the pics but saw them in person, it was an easy pass. were pythons, I originally didn't like the pics Ive been seeing til saw them in person, couldn't pass on them.

exact same sentiment. was really liking the pics but saw them in person, it was an easy pass. were pythons, I originally didn't like the pics Ive been seeing til saw them in person, couldn't pass on them.

Crazy cause I was complete reverse of you, saw the pythons when I went in cause I wanted to buy and then didn't like em all that much but was gonna pass on the blue lights till this weekend then saw them and liked them a lot.

To each his own though right? Haha

TYBG for the solid upper
nthat.gif

Now we need something dope like the leopard print from the 7 
happy.gif

You know it! Already made a couple in game dunks in them. Nothing fancy, just putting it in and yanking the rim down as hard as possible lol

Lol I hear that I just copped today gonna be debuting em for men's league game tues night hopefully I can get a W in a new CW like Kobe just did haha

Back
Top Bottom