OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They'll both sit with the LBJ's coming out. People will sleep o these......... Which is a great thing
both should sit but not because of LBJ, 1/1000 of NT trying to get the corks will prob get it. A lot might cop the blue lights or Jordan 3s to feel better about missing out. However I think red camo are more likely to sell faster than blue lights

grinch lace swap, i need to find some OC laces
nerd.gif

o6guq8.jpg

Nice Pic
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
very nice pic what kind of camara did you use

Rogues were hardly limited. A lot of people wanted em. They had multiple restocks and everything.

i wish i didnt sleep on the cheese pizzas. i mean i literally slept and didnt wake up because i got drunk the night before and had work. ive been trying to find a pair for $280 or less and thats never gonna happen.

pretty weird my ASG are suppose to be coming in today

but this is all UPS updated

Memphis, TN, United States 02/19/2013 9:36 A.M. Departure Scan

thats the last update... did they lose this **** or something

Rogues were hardly limited. A lot of people wanted em. They had multiple restocks and everything.

i think only lakewood had multiple restocks, yet the resellers were camping out and coping the entire store each time or something.

there was none around north OC when i went on the hunt for them

there were hardly GR like the orange pairs like people predicted

Then why does the colorway list it as "Fiberglass/Black" instead of "Purple" first. Usually the color of the shoe is what is listed first and going by that description it points to these pretty much being the ones released at the end of March, NOT the all purple colorway. Don't pass info off as "100% confirmed' when it's not.

when I have info like this... I know what I'm talking about "kid". :smokin

KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS 04/26/2013

Last edited:
I am living in Germany and have the possibility to order everything from the European Nike-Store. I allways jealous when i see all the items which are available in the US-Store. On the other hand it is much easier to coop limited Kobes here in Germany becasue the demand is much lower than in the US. 

Maybe we can find a possibility to do some trades in the future. The BHM´s are for a long time available in all sizes in the European Nike-Store. The Allstars wil release in a few days and I think It will no problem to coop some.

Ill def pick up a pair for less than retail, if I can't oh well. I'm not running low on kicks.

Back
Top Bottom