OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Question, could i wear Kobe 8s casually and nothing bad would happen to the shoe, or is this shoe only primarily designed to be on court hoop shoes?
Athletic activities will put more wear and tear on shoes than casually wearing them... They are primarily designed for basketball, but casual will be no problem.

If this 200 bucks for the ASG is confirmed

I was able to get a pair of the BHM Kobes from the NikeNYC RSVP..paid someone to do it for me for $25..can't beat that..and he guarantees that the RSVP will go through and you will get picked for your size :smokin

Hope I can cop on NDC, ugh the suspense is killing me. Wish I had an NT, feel like I'd be money at RSVP(barring shadiness).

Local Boutique Out My Way Is Getting The Complete BHM Pack And I Have A Feeling Most Peeps Out Here Will Be Passing These Over Without A Second Thought... Hoping They Are A Bit More Appealing To Me Than The Xmas' I Let Go Of But Doubtful At This Point....

We Shall See Come Saturday I Guess Tho :\

You guys will not be disappointed with the Kobe's saw them today at my spot and they r dope! I pick them up 2moro with my kd and bhm socks

Can I use the birthday coupon at FTL more than once? Different times of course.

Last edited:
Yup. It's a printable coupon. But if the cashiers notice you going more than once using it, they don't have to let you.

How much are the bday coupons? I just started the VIP rewards again can someone explain the benefits because I never really use them when I had it . Can you use more than 1 reward at a time?

Can we get a quick recap on BHM release?

$160
Anthracite/Pure Platinum-Sport Grey
586774-846 (is this the code you can type in the search bar and will take you directly to the shoes?) I remember the Xmas release some one said just keep searching and refreshing and they popped up even before nike tweeted out the link.

Release online on nike at 8am EST (prob gonna fail like always but minus whale try)
Finishline is also getting them? is there online release time the same?
Nike Vault will have them

Is eastbay going to?

And generally are we saying normal Nike Basketball sizing? aka i wear a 10.5 in newer jordans (white cement 4s for example) so id wear an 11 in these.

Can we get a quick recap on BHM release?

$160
Anthracite/Pure Platinum-Sport Grey
586774-846 (is this the code you can type in the search bar and will take you directly to the shoes?) I remember the Xmas release some one said just keep searching and refreshing and they popped up even before nike tweeted out the link.

Release online on nike at 8am EST (prob gonna fail like always but minus whale try)
Finishline is also getting them? is there online release time the same?
Nike Vault will have them

Is eastbay going to?

And generally are we saying normal Nike Basketball sizing? aka i wear a 10.5 in newer jordans (white cement 4s for example) so id wear an 11 in these.

As far as releases are concerned l, I know NikeStore Twitter stated that it was an NDC TLO. I highly doubt any other stores would be able to release these but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom