OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anybody else feel like the outrigger on the 8 is a lot weaker than all the other Kobes? The outrigger on this model barely sticks out. Held it next to my VIs and it was a good half inch shorter. 

Lateral stability feels good regardless. 

Those look nice! Any info on those? 
nerd.gif

I remember paying retail for these $140, they were "limited" with NDC claiming them to be the 81 point edition shoe. Then end up seeing multiple pairs at Ross for $20. sad times haha

The del sol IV & VI > *

My fav Kobe's out of the whole line IMO at least

Last edited:
i used the feedback form on foot lockers website to complain about being charged $150 in store for the christmas pair and this was their response
Thank you for your email.

You would need to contact the store in regards to the pricing charged on
the item.

I have forwarded your comments to our Corporate Offices for evaluation
and review and I can assure you that this complaint is taken very
seriously and will be addressed. This is now a confidential matter
between the employee and employer and we cannot legally make any
comments on any disciplinary action that may be taken. If more
information is needed, our Corporate Offices will contact you directly
with the contact information you provided.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,

Susan W.
eCustomer Care
probably doesnt mean anything

i used the feedback form on foot lockers website to complain about being charged $150 in store for the christmas pair and this was their response

friend that I got the christmas pair for (for retail+shipping) called foot locker and they tld him that they dont have to go by what Nike says.

good luck on getting that $10 back

Kobe 6 del sol> Kobe 8> Kobe 5> Kobe 4(white sole)

From the Kobe 4 to the Kobe 8 all del sol colorways are nice. Thought the 7 was decent as well, just not one of my favorites.

lets just say Del Sol (Black/whatever they name the yellow used) Kobe sig shoes are classics... There isnt one that I dont REALLY like.

^ Agreed. It's tough to choose which is best. The IV's & V's were amazing while the I's and II's were really good as well.

This looks like a generic reply letter from footlocker. I had done the same thing when they would not honor a VIP gift card that they sent to me... I received the same response... I was wondering about the same $150 charge... When the box clearly states $140 MSRP...

This looks like a generic reply letter from footlocker. I had done the same thing when they would not honor a VIP gift card that they sent to me... I received the same response... I was wondering about the same $150 charge... When the box clearly states $140 MSRP...
they ripped off the tag from my box so they could sell it at whatever price they wanted

You're like a week late on the Sulfurs! We're on the Christmas Lights now. hahaha Repped you though.

Really wish there was more black on the Sulfurs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom