OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Been through a lot of hooping sessions with my Grinches, can now finally retire them. On to the next one.

By the looks and feel of the VIII I'm pretty sure it wont break down like the VI's after a ton of usage.

Eastbay really needs to work on updating their site when pairs are purchased. They released a 13 in the Christmas sometime this morning, it was purchased, and it still shows up as 'available for back order'. Kind of annoying...

Eastbay really needs to work on updating their site when pairs are purchased. They released a 13 in the Christmas sometime this morning, it was purchased, and it still shows up as 'available for back order'. Kind of annoying...
probaly means that they still have pairs available for backorder... meaning more than likely they havent got their full shipment yet.

I called and ask them what was up. The woman said sometimes they release into the live site when people's payment methods get declined. She said it was a back order error, because if they are on the site they will be processed today. Bizarre...

Gonna go check for the Kobe socks today at the mall, probably won't have any luck though...saw the LBJs a few days ago.

Also picked up this shirt from Hot Topic to wear with the XMas if Eastbay ever ships them :lol:

I'm just happy I got these. They didn't have the Christmas pair or I would have got it as well.

Used the $25 off coupon, thanks Shaun.

Total $125

man kobe's kicks last night were too ill.

so...i guess....this shoe...is growing on me....like...fungus.

I hope you guys know you probably messed up deadstock.ca by ordering more than 1 pair or doing multiple orders. They have it all over their site those orders will be cancelled. That could be why there were so many restocks...

those who copped kobe socks where did u get them i cant find them online and NIike CHI dnt got them neither does HOH 

Damn, I kinda want a pair of XDR Xmas too. Even though I'm gonna be using them in the gym the solid rubber won't attract as much dust as the translucent plus I get the full shozoko

Damn, I kinda want a pair of XDR Xmas too. Even though I'm gonna be using them in the gym the solid rubber won't attract as much dust as the translucent plus I get the full shozoko

the translucent sole looks so much better..... but that full logo :smokin

Just got a call from Livestock/deadstock.ca dude said a lot of shoes double sold and he's gonna refund my money...damn! The hunt continues

I'm just happy I got these. They didn't have the Christmas pair or I would have got it as well.
Used the $25 off coupon, thanks Shaun.
Total $125

Where can I get the $25 coupon? I really want the sulfide and can really use the coupon. I'm hurtin for cash

Back
Top Bottom