OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

THESE ARE COPPED :smokin
but def feeling the red laces over black laces
problem now is the size..
V's and Vi's 9.5 fit snug/perfect
VII's 10 fits snug. 9.5 fits like it will kill my circulation
VIII's should i get a 9.5? (TTS)?

Tried them on at the venice event. They are the most comfortable of the kobe line by far. Ready to ball fresh out the box. First to try the sz 11. I would say they are true to size.

You do realize they release on different days, right?

yeah my bad. i could try and recover with i meant LeBrons or KDs or whatever else but that would get laughed at too so whatever. Facepalm it is.

What I was trying to say is it would be nice to go into the store, see these, try them on and make a decision vice the stuff that takes place now (lines, campouts, raffles, lotteries, etc.)

I love that new colorway he wore, the grey and the bright yellow really look good together with the small purple hits.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THE HELL NIKEID GAVE US THAT UGLY UPPER'S 2 ID RATHER THEN THE ONE'S KOBE IS WEARING!!!! PROTEST!!!!
mad.gif

Via http://www.nikeinc.com/news/tis-the...e-basketball-signature-footwear#/inline/16336

"KOBE 8 SYSTEM

In keeping with the snake-inspired design of Kobe Bryant’s latest signature shoe, the KOBE 8 SYSTEM draws inspiration from the rhinoceros viper. The perfect snake skin for a holiday colorway, its bright red and yellow scales mimic a Christmas tree garland – but don’t get too close.

Built for Bryant’s speed and precision, the KOBE 8 SYSTEM features a Nike Engineered Mesh upper, Lunarlon midsole and tactile traction."

To me (my opinion of course)

Kobe > LeBron > Durant

in regards to Xmas colorway.

Last edited:
Via http://www.nikeinc.com/news/tis-the...e-basketball-signature-footwear#/inline/16336
"KOBE 8 SYSTEM
In keeping with the snake-inspired design of Kobe Bryant’s latest signature shoe, the KOBE 8 SYSTEM draws inspiration from the rhinoceros viper. The perfect snake skin for a holiday colorway, its bright red and yellow scales mimic a Christmas tree garland – but don’t get too close.
Built for Bryant’s speed and precision, the KOBE 8 SYSTEM features a Nike Engineered Mesh upper, Lunarlon midsole and tactile traction."
To me (my opinion of course)
Kobe > Durant > LeBron
in regards to Xmas colorway.
fixed

I can respect that
nthat.gif

LeBrons just seem too similar to previous releases.
Yeah , But i honestly think this is the best Christmas pack so far cause all 3 were beautifully executed. KD=video game, Kobe=Christmas lights and LeBron= Christmas ornament. Genius!!

liking that new pair....might end up with a few of these VIIIs if they feel good on court..

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!

Been busy this morning and realized "oh damn, tomorrow I get dem 8s." :D

I've owned and loved every Kobe in the line, but honestly haven't been this excited about purchasing and putting on court asap since the 4's.

7's seem like a DISTANT memory to me at this point.

Nike knows about the reseller situation and has responded nicely in regards to the Xmas pack. These will be way more available than previous years. Plenty of locations will carry these

and I agree Greezee, wished iD let us use patent leather so we could of gotten the identical pair Kobe rocked.

Christmas came early for me yesterday!  Balled in them right after picking them up from the post office.  IMO, 8s performance > 4,5,6 & 7.  But yeah, everything you've heard reads true... very light weight, great traction yada yada...

*Left the ankle brace in... Tore 70% of my ligaments in my ankle with Cheetahs last February.  It was either surgery or the brace because if I rolled it again without either, the doctor said my foot would literally dislocate from my leg and just dangle there...

>>>>Any other Christmas themed Kobe shoe.

Man, I agree with you 100% on that. When I saw the id commercial for those back in '08 I was feening for those. Still sour that I never got to make that colorway on the iv . I'm hoping if we can make that cw on the VIII if they add more options.

Nike Vault will only have 24 of the Special box edition. You have to enter a raffle for it, retail is $224, you get the socks and sleeve.......easy pass

Back
Top Bottom