OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not sure if you're talking about the ******ed looking long *** socks that would look stupid with the Volts, or Kobe Elite Socks which are MEANT to match with low-tops. 
laugh.gif

Long socks and low-tops. <<<< **** outta here with that nonsense. 
mean.gif
Yes, I am talking about Nike Elite socks to hoop in.  They make my shoe fit a lot better.  I have heard and read the Kobe Elite socks aren't any good to hoop in.  I don't know why you think low top shoes with nike elite socks looks stupid, to each their own.

Anyone think reflective laces would look good in any colorways with 3M?

Came across these laces:

http://www.footgalaxy.com/Foot-Galaxy-Reflective-Metallic-Flat-Laces/M/B002P37RHO.htm

Kobe 8 laces are 63" long btw
Any chance you know how wide those laces are?

I've been looking for the right gray laces too.  Been a struggle to find the right length and width.  The Footlocker/Footaction ones are 54inches but too wide.

I like the Sof Sole ones - they look almost identical to the original but they cap at 45" for grays.  

This thread is about to blow up for the next 24 hours im sure when i wake up there will be about 20 pages im behind on

before you order those laces, I got a pair. Look totally different than in the picture. They are pretty wide, and wouldn't fit well in kobes from what I can tell

before you order those laces, I got a pair. Look totally different than in the picture. They are pretty wide, and wouldn't fit well in kobes from what I can tell
Thanks yea I was able to find some thinner flat laces as replacements on amazon from TZ Laces.  Those reflective ones would be too thick

I have to work until 6 :-( You guys think ill have a shot at getting either of the Kobe's tomorrow? Or should I make my wife go to the mall for me ;-)

Fed ex just droppedd of these a few hours ago! So dope in person. Was tempted to scoop up another pair from the kickz link but i reluctantly passed bc of this weekends kobe releases will put a serious dent in my wallet.

Last edited:
Guess I won't be picking up the red camos that i reserved tomorrow due to this unexpected purchase (kickz) . Hope someone that really wants them gets them

Thanks yea I was able to find some thinner flat laces as replacements on amazon from TZ Laces.  Those reflective ones would be too thick
I was looking at the TZ Laces on Amazon as well.  How do they compare to the original?  Same width?  Can you post a side by side picture? :smile:

Called FTL - "They aren't gon sell out bro. " 

Called Footaction - "We got 24 pairs"

I wont sleep on these rather get it over with and in hand. #countonkobe 

what with the vaults on eastbay? some sizes have gone already, but the shoe doesnt release in 10 hours..

Back
Top Bottom