OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Welcome back NotoriousMJ23. Good to see you still buying Kobes. Thought you retired or something. :lol:

Thanks :nthat: I used Rit liquid dye. Not sure how durable it is but I thought I give it a try since it was sitting in the garage. Was gonna buy some fabric paint marker but forgot. I'll report back how it holds up.

@quise2024 You might wanna stock locate. I called a Foot Action today and they said there was a 12. Here's their number, (408) 274-4028

*chris humphries voice "dope"

Good looking out will call first thing in the morning

Red camos are nice and was real close to trying to get a pair, but I think I'm just gonna pass and wait for the Easters

Last edited:
the more i see the red camos, the more i start to consider completing the bloods and crips pack. already have the blue coral snakes.

Sulfers are still my favorite Kobe 8 for now. Just so damb nice :D

agreed. my xmas 8s don't get as much mileage as my sulfurs.

Sulfurs > everything

8)

too clean.

Was able to locate a pair of Sulfurs today. Bought a pair release day but returned it because

these look good! need a deeper black though if possible. I like the Sulfurs better but these
are nice!

red camos, port wine, yots , whatever you want to call em.  they will be an easy cop.  if nike is allowing a 2 pair limit, then you know it'll be an easy pick up

what would be better?

ordering from ndc with 10% discount.
or attempt to get from footlocker and hope they let me use bday coupon

what would be better?

I've had much better luck with Footlocker than NDC, but if you're guaranteed the 10% and you have experience in copping online. I would say go for it on NDC.

what would be better?

Discount code on NDC.

You may end up paying a couple more dollars, but there's a good chance FTL won't let you use a coupon on release day. And make sure you have the new one, since the current coupon expires tomorrow I believe.

Last edited:
^^^^ Wish it were like FTL and them, to where u can use it over and over and over again..

vvvv No love for the red suede at all

The purple is the wrong color combo if u ask me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom