OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can't wait for them to lift the coupon restrictions so I can cop the Pythons using a birthday coupon.
Huh? I copped my pythons with a bday coupon they first day they hit the shelves.

Got my reserve for the red camos. Wish it was for the black mambas though. Glad you guys are aiming for the red camos instead though =]

are the "red camo" ,  "port wine / crimson"  , whatever you want to call em kobe 8's even considered part of the "YOTS" pack ?    I'm reading it is part of the YOTS pack with the "black mamba" and "red suede"  EXT , but then i'm thinking is it just a regular kobe 8 like the "supernaturals" or the "blue lights" , "pythons"  that dropped the past few weeks.   Looks wise yes, they are the same as the supernaturals, blue lights, pythons, etc.   But is it a TRUE ,   YOTS shoe with the other two.     if this even makes sense

are the "red camo" ,  "port wine / crimson"  , whatever you want to call em kobe 8's even considered part of the "YOTS" pack ?    I'm reading it is part of the YOTS pack with the "black mamba" and "red suede"  EXT , but then i'm thinking is it just a regular kobe 8 like the "supernaturals" or the "blue lights" , "pythons"  that dropped the past few weeks.   Looks wise yes, they are the same as the supernaturals, blue lights, pythons, etc.   But is it a TRUE ,   YOTS shoe with the other two.     if this even makes sense
the "red camos" arr part of the YOTS pack

It's definitely a true YOTS shoe. I think it just gets less attention for being a YOTS shoe maybe cuz it's a "regular" 8 and people here have referred to it more simply as the "Red Camos" as opposed to "Red Camo YOTS", "Camo YOTS", etc. It was in the information packet that Nike dropped about all the Nike YOTS themed shoes that would be coming out, and it was included along with the two EXT shoes as a 3 pair Kobe pack. Plus, if you look on NikeID, there's a YOTS option for the upper, and the pattern for that is based on the Red Camos.

Hi guys...
Decided to return to Niketalk
My account is messed up and my post count is inaccurate
But I decided to post again..
Most of you new guys may not know me.. but the Kobe OG Niketalk Memebers remember me

Anyways.. here's my collection so far.. didn't take pics of my doubles

Newb

according to Nike, the port wine Kobe 8's are part of the YOTS pack:

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-unveils-2013-year-of-the-snake-collection

Hi guys...
Most of you new guys may not know me.. but the Kobe OG Niketalk Memebers remember me

]

You only collect Kobe's right? I picked up 30 pairs of shoes since December and now I don't know what to do with them!

I'll sit on the fence for now until something really limited that I like (i.e AJ 88s) then ill swoop in. Somehow I just picture most of these Kobe's, with the exception of Xmas and ASG, to show up at the clearance store in a few months.

I like my kicks but I don't like throwing away my hard earned cash. :smile:

Hi guys...

Sup sir...nice to see you back...
I will help you though...."I have every shoe released so far"...that would have been enough...LOL
then again, worthless without pics is still relevant

Hi guys...

niceee man. glad you're still keeping up on them. didn't see all these on instagram

Looks like my HOH in Dearborn, MI is getting EVERYTHING this weekend. I am going for: Kobe 8 - Red CamoKobe 8 - Volt LeBron X - Dolphin. Good thing bonuses just came in!

Hi guys...

D! Glad you're back fam.

id cop if they were yellow soles like the first pics, but the clear sole just throws em off IMO.

Last edited:
Now, I'm worried about being able to cop the Volts and Red Camo. There aren't many stores in my area getting the Volts. Hopefully, it's an easy cop online.

Hi guys...

Welcome back! The man that hooked me up with HOH releases in the past lol

Back
Top Bottom