OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I tried to pass on the Supernaturals but they were poppin :wow: in person. Kinda upset the broad at the register wouldn't let me use my b'day coupon (first time this has happen to me) :smh: . It's all good though I'll make up for it this weekend with the red camos :smokin ....
When they do that just complain. Don't let those highschool students stop you. They just want their numbers to look better

I tried to pass on the Supernaturals but they were poppin :wow: in person. Kinda upset the broad at the register wouldn't let me use my b'day coupon (first time this has happen to me) :smh: . It's all good though I'll make up for it this weekend with the red camos :smokin ....
When they do that just complain. Don't let those highschool students stop you. They just want their numbers to look better

or just take ur business to another store.

if you plan on balling in them, i saw these GM shorts on eastbay today on sale. not perfect but i think its chill: http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...-green/gold/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Ive been waiting on red camos so yall leave me a 12 and sdubl a 13 .. once we cop yall can habe at it
hell ive been wanting a pair of Red Camos since pics first surfaced before valentines Day lol so leave a sz.11 for me aswell 
laugh.gif

they USED to send you replacement shoes, have not heard them doing that in a LONG LONG time. so i dont think they do it aside from the voucher.
Called nike a couple times and the machine keeps saying call between 7am to 9pm. Oud 930 now! Smh
And I want a replacement pair.never been successful online so a voucher won't help me. I'm not being refunded tax either and shipping will be around $15. Why should I have to pay an extra $20-$30 because I got a faulty pair. smh

hell ive been wanting a pair of Red Camos since pics first surfaced before valentines Day lol so leave a sz.11 for me aswell 
laugh.gif

Pecking order chump

Lol j/k

That sz 12 better be there for me tho come Saturday

Only Bday present I want

The big homie hit the big trey 0 today

Can I pick out my hearse now??? smh :smh:

#wanttobe21again

Which looks better in person, Supernaturals or Blue Glow?
Supernaturals IMO they pop nicely and the matching hoodie looks amazing if your thinking of matching it, the blue glows were disappointing to me in person, couldnt bring myself to pull the trigger for retail after seeong that the darker "scales" have a purplish tint to them... the workers at my local sneaker stores that carry kobes are ***** about bday coupons, maybe ill be able to cop down the line seeing as they arent selling aswell in my local store if not then i wont b tripping lol

anyone know when FTL updates there launch locator?? last week went by pretty quick... i have a feeling this week is gonna stretch itself out 
mean.gif

I could've caused a scene, but I go there often. They usually let me use the coupon whenever I please, no hassles, so I didn't want to blow my spot up and mess up future purchases. I tried to wait for the chick I'm cool with at the register but she was swamped with the Foam beast :smh: . I knew the chick that rang me up wasn't having any parts of that coupon :lol:

laugh.gif

Pecking order chump

Lol j/k

That sz 12 better be there for me tho come Saturday

Only Bday present I want

The big homie hit the big trey 0 today

Can I pick out my hearse now??? smh :smh:

#wanttobe21again

I'm harping about 27 next Tuesday, so I can only imagine the big trey zero feeling :smh: :lol:

Happy B'Day tho fam

if you miss the red camos i bet there will be a restock. so dont even worry about getting up early fellas :D

Dumb questions but how do I use the birthday codes Instore if I found them on the discount codes an what not forum? And can I combine with military discount?

Last edited:
you obviously didnt read in there because its been explained multiple times in there how to use the coupon. stop postng about the bday coupon in here.

your mil discount question is something youd probably have to ask an employee while using the coupon.
You got it boss man!

Dumb questions but how do I use the birthday codes Instore if I found them on the discount codes an what not forum? And can I combine with military discount?

It all depends on the FTL you go to. I've been to two FTL's that let me use my military discount on top of the survey code at the bottom of each receipt. For th normal $140 Kobe's I walk out of the store paying $110. Can't be mad at that price.

That's where I just came from and it was useless. So can someone help me out?

you obviously didnt read in there because its been explained multiple times in there how to use the coupon. stop postng about the bday coupon in here.

your mil discount question is something youd probably have to ask an employee while using the coupon.

Brah, you could've easily answered his question. Instead, you decide to add two more posts to this thread that do absolutely nothing for anyone.

To answer the guy's questions:

You save the pic to your phone or print it out and take it in. Make sure you have a VIP account just in case they ask for one. You can do that on the FTL website.

As far as stacking with the military disco, it'll be up to each individual store.

Last edited:
That's where I just came from and it was useless. So can someone help me out?

Brah, you could've easily answered his question. Instead, you decide to add two more posts to this thread that do absolutely nothing for anyone.

You save the pic to your phone or print it out and take it in. Make sure you have a VIP account just in case they ask for one. You can do that on the FTL website.

As far as stacking with the military disco, it'll be up to each individual store.

chill out man 4real.

this thread got really out of hand with the coupon talk and im just trying to keep that talk where it needs to be.

Last edited:
its funny how some of you try to make jokes about people copping kicks to stand out, yet alot of you buy pairs just so you can be part of the group that got em. i mean why else do some of you bandwagon a pair so hard? i know the majority of real sneakerheads buy what they like, but some of you look up to some members so bad, that you will buy whatever they say they gonna get or got to seem cool........for strangers on a thread. 

Man I know Asia loves Kobe but the shirt he wears with the kids face is just funny to me

Shows up at 1:02

Last edited:

Thanks for the answer! It was what I was looking for! Appreciate the help!

Back
Top Bottom