OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Forgot about the gold medals. Guess coz I had the regulars. But that release was part of a whole pack or no?

I agree as well. Size 11 in a normal pair fit perfectly, the ASG fits a little big. No complaints though.
Those away PE's are serious though...
the Sport pack insoles arent as thick as the lunarlon... once i unDS my ASG pair ima swap out the insoles for lunarlon ones :smile:

Volt laces would be cool in the blue lights, I've always been a photo blue + volt kinda guy.8)

Sounds like it would work.

Anyone willing to post pics?

I think i'll put white laces on them regardless... the blue laces are just too much blue imo

Guys if you take care of your 8s I'd go buy an ortho ready insert off iD. That way once your rotation of lunars are gone to **** you can invest in some dr. Schols or real orthotics and put those to use. Like someone said before, lunar inserts are gonna be at a premium and I plan on balling in these 8s for a very long time

Guys if you take care of your 8s I'd go buy an ortho ready insert off iD. That way once your rotation of lunars are gone to **** you can invest in some dr. Schols or real orthotics and put those to use. Like someone said before, lunar inserts are gonna be at a premium and I plan on balling in these 8s for a very long time

I was excited about the Zoom orthotic ready insert til I saw it only has heel Zoom. Youre better off buying a Zoom sockliner from eBay

Not a bad idea... I plan on hooping in these for a while.  Gonna probably grab an extra set of lunar inserts as well.

Not sure how much I would like the zoom insert + orthotics.

Sk33ter do you have orthos yourself?

so is the insert in the ASG 8's orthotic ready since is has a heal zoom?
I'm not sure if it's orthotic ready.  Do you have the ASGs? If so, could you post a pic of the insert? 

The orthotic ready zoom insert is pretty thin

How do the ortho's feel in comparison to the lunar?

Softer? harder?

Very interested in copping

so is the insert in the ASG 8's orthotic ready since is has a heal zoom?
I'm not sure if it's orthotic ready.  Do you have the ASGs? If so, could you post a pic of the insert? 

i can post the pic tonight if someone else doesnt beat me to it.

t-minus 2 hrs til im off work and home :lol:

sucks uploading from mobile.. didn't mean to put the pics in the quote
No prob thanks for posting.  That ASG insert isn't orthotic ready.  It looks like just heel zoom and foam cushioning in the forefoot.  Don't know if the forefoot foam is lunarlon tho -- I'm assuming no since it houses the Sport Ready system?? I'm sure someone else knows or has clarified already.

Anyway the orthotic ready zoom insert is on Nike iD, it's much thinner: 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/prod...rt/?piid=30504&pbid=831631562#?pbid=831631562

Last edited:
The manager at the HOH near me mentioned an HOH exclusive  colorway arriving in two to three weeks  thats listed as grey volt. Is that the colorway pictured on the 1st page scheduled for release on the 9th?
yes they are on other sites under release dates

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom