OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yall really need to lay off me, I'm new, and I'm just providing my opin. By the way, I work at the HOH of PG, so I know what's really good 
pimp.gif

s dubl, I have ordered from Kicks Crew four times. I've never had a problem with them. For
them to be overseas they've shipped much faster than I expected. You should be good money.
My packages have come within one working week. I live in L.A. if that matters.

Im in palmdale, not too far from you. I picked the slower shipping to save $8 ( thinking about it now, :smh: at me.) hopefully doesnt take too long.

Hai Ess Doble !!!

I had no problems w/ Kicks-Crew during my only purchase from them last year. Only negative was my LBJ 9 box was beat up a little, even though the package was double boxed. A buddy ordered the Red Suede YOTS Kobes and he is very happy with the transaction.

I've heard they can be very unresponsive if you need to contact them about problems (language barrier maybe?), so hopefully yours goes through with no hitch. Good luck

i second this. ordered from them 4 times (including the gitd flight ones before prices went insane on those) always got my shoes and they r 100% legit.very slow on the communication end but just file a paypal dispute if u used that and they suddenly get back to you post haste. Never had any customs problems and they mark packages as gifts. hope that helps. in fact..waitin on xmas lebrons from them rite now. they shipped last nite :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in palmdale, not too far from you. I picked the slower shipping to save $8 ( thinking about it now, :smh: at me.) hopefully doesnt take too long.
ive ordered from them with both shipping methods. im in louisiana but there was only a couple days difference if any. all depends on customs and usps honestly. i pick the cheaper method everytime now.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Do they email with tracking once shipped? I know I've heard some of the overseas sites not giving any tracking #s, just don't remember which ones they were.

Do they email with tracking once shipped? I know I've heard some of the overseas sites not giving any tracking #s, just don't remember which ones they were.

yes. you will get tracking for hong kong post which also works in the usps system. dont be surprised if it takes a couple days to ship em out tho. is it a preorder or are they spose to be shipping now?

Says release date 2/14, so I'm assuming shipping now.

I've never ordered from them.

Just got my shipping email from NDC. Really glad I resisted Livestocks release in the afternoon. One perk for living in Wyoming is no sales tax so whatever I get on NDC is the exact price with nothing added on. Almost makes up for the lack of shoes stores here haha

Let them hate man, your getting a nice pair of shoes with a full logo which most the people in here won't have, may have been a premium price but if the shoe is worth it to you personally its a good buy

Says release date 2/14, so I'm assuming shipping now.

I've never ordered from them.

should be shipping then. def msg them to see if theyre shipping immediately if u made an acct on their site. its the only way to msg them anymore. They gave me some backorder bs on the lebrons i just ordered. pulled the paypal card and whaddya kno they shipped the nxt day. i think they just overwhelm themsrlves with orders and take a while to process sometimes. always have come thru for me tho. no question on legitmacy of the shoes either.

Apparently the socks cause your foot to slip on the lunarlon when hooping too.  Have only used regular socks with these so I've been fine.

I've only ever used the socks+shoes for the insanity workout and occasional casual wear.

I have not experienced any slipping yet.

I can almost bet I will though, now that i've read it. :lol:

yes tracking # was sent and shipped through USPS. I purchased on 7/3, shipped on 7/4 (chose standard/cheapest option) and received shoes 7/12 in Seattle, WA.

How do we know red camos in the US aren't getting the full logo? Why not just wait to see if they do before ordering.

Let them hate man, your getting a nice pair of shoes with a full logo which most the people in here won't have, may have been a premium price but if the shoe is worth it to you personally its a good buy
im not trippin really. I probably coulda got cheaper if I waited, but maybe not. Size 13 in stuff like this can be hard to come by at times. Or if/when available it's gone pretty quick. Prob coulda got for retail with US release. Full logo sealed the deal...

should be shipping then. def msg them to see if theyre shipping immediately if u made an acct on their site. its the only way to msg them anymore. They gave me some backorder bs on the lebrons i just ordered. pulled the paypal card and whaddya kno they shipped the nxt day. i think they just overwhelm themsrlves with orders and take a while to process sometimes. always have come thru for me tho. no question on legitmacy of the shoes either.
ill wait until Monday or Tuesday, if nothing ill shoot em an email.

yes tracking # was sent and shipped through USPS. I purchased on 7/3, shipped on 7/4 (chose standard/cheapest option) and received shoes 7/12 in Seattle, WA.
nice. Hoping I get in the same timeframe!

How do we know red camos in the US aren't getting the full logo? Why not just wait to see if they do before ordering.
knowing my luck, they will :\

still on fence on trying for red camos. if they're GR i'll get them day 1, but if its QS and i have to be quick draw about it, I'm not going to bother.

SDUBL not from cali but love this song.

Afroman palmdale

Last edited:
FYI those still looking for sulfers, i just ordered a pair in store at my local footaction from university mall tampa. Paid $3 for ship

dude, I just said a couple of comments back that THEY ARE the ones coming out in March.
Inlines will release later.
Ok if you say so but I think ppl are confused because of the order of the color description. But then again Kobe 8's such as the xmas dont list all the colors, there is no mention of the green outsole on the color description for that shoe if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Doubt anybody gonna pay $250 for the Kobe 8 atomic teal and sport pack. Not worth it. Definitly cop if only 140 like all the other colorways

Do y'all think the "Blue Lights" are gonna sit for a while or move??? I know some ppl thought the Pythons were gonna move, but those are well in stock everywhere

I'm 99.9% sure blue lights will sit. They're nice, but blue Kobes never sell well unless limited, also feb has been a crazy month for releases. People need to catch up.

I'm 99.9% sure blue lights will sit. They're nice, but blue Kobes never sell well unless limited, also feb has been a crazy month for releases. People need to catch up.
I hope so...If they can sit for 3 wks I'd be good, cuz I really want those LeBron Volts

Back
Top Bottom