OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Would it be easier to cop the blue lights with the bday coupon online? Since its a 50% chance they won't let me use it in store.

Would it be easier to cop the blue lights with the bday coupon online? Since its a 50% chance they won't let me use it in store.
100% won't be able to use it online. No discounts online for a while on stuff like this.

We screwing up ourselves by letting out all this information.

Times have changed in niketalk and the sneaker community. :smh:

Kobe blacklight, ASG and chaos ID

I don't think the ASGs are too loud bright is what's in style right now in fashion very retro...I think they start lookin weak when you have the cats that think they have to find the matching shirt, socks, jackets and shorts lol just keep the rest of your fit a lil more plain...Makes the kicks really pop imo

For the grey volts I won't even care if the heel came as a full shozoku or just the stripes. I need this c/w. March 9 seems so far.

Last edited:
i guess im the only one that doesnt like the volts. doesnt really have that "wow" factor for me like the other releases.

New to the site, this forum helps feed my new found Kobe shoe addiction. Just picked up the Christmas Kobe 8s last weekend in Houston, 2 1/2 hour drive was totally worth it!
 how was the lines out there??? Did everything thing that re released sold out??? Where people camping or was it just walking in and purchase??

Wonder if volts will be a + model? Wonder if the full logo will only be on xdr and + models :nerd:

Noticed that the blue lights are 160. What makes it 20 dollars more? XDR? Can't be the sport pack enable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom