OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Did I say the ones tht dont like kobe asg are rookies nooo i didnt i said the the ones tht keep saying thy look like pizza, need to learn how to read homie and you must be one of them..haha..touchy touchy.. :wink:
dont get soft on me

Last edited:
Do you guys think I will have a problem selling the asg with sports pack later on if I sell the nike+ sports pack now? I'm not a reseller but I'm still deciding whether to wear them or not. I'm wondering if people will complain about the shoes coming in a sports pack box...

Messing around on Instagram...

For the ones saying pizza you sound dumb, you guys sound like a BROKEN RECORD and im sure are the ones tht are ROOKIES in this game go back to your Sperries., I LOVE HAVING JUPITER ON MY FEET..
wink.gif
It would actually make sense for the old heads to not like the loudness of the pizza colorway. 

Rea
It would actually make sense for the old heads to not like the loudness of the pizza colorway. 
really, because.us.old guys tht grew up in the late 80's through the 90's are def used to loud colors in kicks..Everything circles back around, if you can tell by the fashion today..I feel like im back in the 80s & 90's again..haha

Last edited:
Rea
really, because.us.old guys tht grew up in the late 80's through the 90's are def used to loud colors in kicks..Everything circles back around, if you can tell by the fashion today..I feel like im back in the 80s & 90's again..haha

+1. These cats don't know bout Used and Cross Colors. Lol

Back
Top Bottom