OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just called both local Foot Lockers and they had no stock or any idea of getting the viii 'Blue Lights' I thought this was gonna be a general release? Any info on this? I NEED these shoes on Saturday!

I got a confirmation email from NDC for the ASG but they haven't shipped yet.  I saw other people had theirs ship already. Just wondering if i should be concerned

Last edited:
Still salty I missed on the all star game Kobes. Got every other shoe aside from the one I really wanted the most
mean.gif

sigh... woke up late for the nike santa monica tweet... took my chances at ntla but they had none... it's going to be tough trading my asg with nike+ sport pack...

Christiana Mall in Deleware - champs

Has sizes in kids for Kobe's lebrons and durants. Just got my girl the Kobe's. she chose those out of the set.

They also have the kd and bron tees along with the Houston we have a problem tee.

Didnt wish for the asgs...am I the only one? But probably the best out of the whole asg pack, close second to the Air Force Max. IMO of course.

Christiana Mall in Deleware - champs

Has sizes in kids for Kobe's lebrons and durants. Just got my girl the Kobe's. she chose those out of the set.

They also have the kd and bron tees along with the Houston we have a problem tee.

This is completely random, but Im watching TED right now and just happened to look at your avy bigj505..

LOL

I know I'm a sucka !! 
tongue.gif

got the shirt and shorts today. and now the wait begins for the ASG "Little Caesar"

Last edited:
I know I'm a sucka !! :tongue:
got the shirt and shorts today. and now the wait begins for the ASG "Little Caesar"

I had to triple up on the shorts for trade bait. hahaha !

I hope you didn't buy these for the Kobe's **** don't match at all.. I looked at the store worker when he tried to sell me that fit and just laughed

Nah, got the shorts mainly for Ballin' don't have plans on ballin with my ASG's. I bought the Sulfurs for that. Also matching shorts and kicks is the least of my concern 
wink.gif

Last edited:
What I REALLY wanna know is why didn't Nike release shorts with the same patterns as these Elite socks?!

I would've definitely copped the Kobe and KD ones. Maybe they'll be dropping soon? I sure hope so.

I hope you didn't buy these for the Kobe's **** don't match at all.. I looked at the store worker when he tried to sell me that fit and just laughed

Actually the shirt does go with the kobes.. Its funny how people try to match everything down to the same color.. play your color palette. I always :lol: when dudes take their kicks from store to store and they compare their T-shirt or hat etc..

Is the box on the +Enabled ASG different? the package is almost 2lbs heavier than the Regular ASG. The + cant be that heavy is it?

Back
Top Bottom