OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hope Nike takes notes that a colorway doesn't have to be loud to get people to buy, sometimes a clean colorway will get our attention even if it's not the shoe we were looking for.

I'm kinda intrigued by the Christmas pair. Can't wait to see the final product and the on feet pics. Then my final judgement will be made.

The "stained glass"/Xmas VIIIs could be the year of the snake imo

either way I'm not feeling that cyber/volt coloured sole on them. distracts from the upper way too much

Last edited:
The "stained glass"/Xmas VIIIs could be the year of the snake imo

either way I'm not feeling that cyber/volt coloured sole on them. distracts from the upper way too much
I'm about 99% sure it's the YOTS.

Remember last year when the pics of the YOTD first dropped and everyone thought they were the x-mas.

And just look at the similarity between them and the NB 574 YOTS.

Last edited:
SO FUNNY because people were reacting funny to the Venomenon/Dream Season or whatever. SO FUNNY!
Imagine if he actually wore the 8 next game. Funny because everyone's hating on the 8 but when he rocks it,
BOOM!

Last edited:
Good. One less person in line for limited release

Trust me you should be able to get every color of these that you want, I would be stunned if these fly off the shelves for the price they are going for. Unlike alot of people I loved the ZK1-ZK6 at first sight, and bought ever pair on release date. The VII were the first ones I didnt buy and was waiting on the Viiis, but looks like its going to be another year im skipping the kobes.

dont matter the price, if its a hypebeast CW then it will fly off the shelves.

the VII were a HUGEEEEEE let down so i dont know about these. they look like they can perform great but im not too sure anymore.

I hope their the yots, cause they are ugly as ****. Let the xmas be good again, Last year was a disappointment.

Remember last year when the pics of the YOTD first dropped and everyone thought they were the x-mas.

I was thinking the same thing, especially with those NBs. The lunar new year isn't until February 10th, 2013 this year so It's a ways away for that cw to leak and for the Christmas cw to still be in hiding. Then again, last year we saw the YOTD before the Christmas.

I was thinking the same thing, especially with those NBs. The lunar new year isn't until February 10th, 2013 this year so It's a ways away for that cw to leak and for the Christmas cw to still be in hiding. Then again, last year we saw the YOTD before the Christmas.
And lets not forget that official pics of the VIIs didn't drop until the end of November (that night we got like 3-4 CWs) and we didn't get that grainy pic of the xmas' until the second week of December.

SO FUNNY because people were reacting funny to the Venomenon/Dream Season or whatever. SO FUNNY!
Imagine if he actually wore the 8 next game. Funny because everyone's hating on the 8 but when he rocks it,
BOOM!
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm purely hating on the colorways we've seen so far. The shoe itself looks it should improve on the VIIs, which I'm excited about. I just want to see some colorways for folks don't do the crazy patterns and rainbow scales.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm purely hating on the colorways we've seen so far. The shoe itself looks it should improve on the VIIs, which I'm excited about. I just want to see some colorways for folks don't do the crazy patterns and rainbow scales.

Don't worry man the VIII's will have an ''Inline'' cw. I'm sure it'll be dope!!

Back
Top Bottom