OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

those galaxy shorts or whatever they're called were out at the HOH at fashion valley in san diego since last night. can't remember how much they were though.

Reactions: lyl
They finally decide to show up.

Xmas>BHM>Sulfurs>Pythons 

Not sure yet were the ASG's will be.

So finishline will have all the matching gear I'm guessing come march. Been eyeing the python hoodie and I have this wc rewards credit that will expire the end of march.

Cleaner look at yesterday's pair

Any word on if the red suede YOTS are coming out in the US? CT has them up for about $180+ with free shipping, but I'd like to get them cheaper

Nice, do u have a pic of the rest of ur shoe wall?
I recently manage to negotiate with gf to have my man cave.  "work in Progress" I have so many ideas and moving things around, also looking for a pool table or thinking of a basketball backboard to fit in there.

I recently manage to negotiate with gf to have my man cave.  "work in Progress" I have so many ideas and moving things around, also looking for a pool table or thinking of a basketball backboard to fit in there.

Looking good so far, I like the idea of the shoe wall. Since I rarely even wear my shoes now, I will prob end up doing something like this.
I will start a man cave once we move to a bigger house, not enough room right now in our current house.

That is so sick!! Good work with the wall!

lol i like how maturity level of this group vs the "other" forum is a lot higher and seems like people on here prefer dri fit.

I prefer regular Ts over dri fits... I don't like how dri fits fit.

Last edited:

not bad looking brah,,btw,kick out your girl if she doesnt compromise :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom