OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are you guys finding the tongue is pretty stiff and uncomfortable? I just got the Pythons in (first 8 ) and haven't laced them up yet, but it seems really stiff and kinda sharp. Kinda like the heel tab on Jordan IV's...I feel like I would have to wear elite socks to cushion it from digging into my lower shin/ankle area.
You do, i tried low top socks and it felt like it was cutting me to a point.

So is the ASG Kobe + coming with the actual sports pack or will it be sold separately?

For the + enabled pair ($180), the sport pack kit will be sold seperately. The sport pack ($250) will come with everything including the sensors, a charger, and a sport adapter.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic; just got my BHM's today. That full shozoku :pimp:

All Star shirt is a must.

I need at least one pair with the full shozoku... Just looks so dope. I can't believe Nike did that stupid **** to us over here with the socks... Don't they realize people will buy the socks regardless?

That All Star shirt looks like something a 7 year old should wear, not a grown adult.  I'm definitely not wearing that shirt.  There are much nicer shirts that will match the ASG shoes.

DM'd Nike and the Blue Lights will for sure be a GR; so i decided to pass on getting them early and may end up getting them later down the road with the bday coupon or something.

That all start shirt is pretty cool tho and being dri-fit is always a plus

Are you guys finding the tongue is pretty stiff and uncomfortable? I just got the Pythons in (first 8 ) and haven't laced them up yet, but it seems really stiff and kinda sharp. Kinda like the heel tab on Jordan IV's...I feel like I would have to wear elite socks to cushion it from digging into my lower shin/ankle area.

this was my main fault of the 8s. I wish they had that pro-combat type hexagonal padding underneath the tongue, similar to the padding around the ankle area for the LB9s, but not as thick and more plush. I know this would take away from the lightest shoe profile, but the added comfort would outweigh (no pun intended) the con of added weight IMO.

Back
Top Bottom