OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ok to all my big kobe fans, I'm in a bit of a pickle...
So my girl got me the pythons as an early Vday gift, but here's the thing... I'm not sure if to return the pythons and get the Nike air max forces NSW area 72.
If you had to choose, which will you get?
I really like them both....damn. I know any true kobe fan would say stay with the pythons and I can always get the Air max forces later. Smh..

Help me out NT fam..lol
I say keep the Pythons man. Like someone mentioned before it'll probably hurt her if you took them back and honestly they hold more value in your case since she got them for you.  She actually thought about you enough to go get them for you.  Keep them and rock them.

Here's a picture. Look at 2/23.

Maybe Nike is trying to get the jump on March Madness by releasing them with the KD V "Texas" on the same day...

Last edited:
Was considering copping the red camo YOTS off kicks crew or a similar site since the red suedes and black mambas aren't that much... they're mostly around 200 give or take a few bucks

Then I saw pre-order's are around 250+ for my size.

:x

I know this isn't the ID thread but this has just got to many possibilities on these shoes not to share

So the year of the dragon never came out in the USA. Possible red camo is the same? Footlocker pic only shows black nsw version. Not hyping but wondering ....

If they don't release in the US, I'll gladly pass if I can't scoop for less than $200, and I'd only spend that much because of any exchange rate, and expensive shipping. They're very nice, but not nice enough to pay hype prices for em.

Also, the footlocker release calendar states color way as various or something to that effect. If it was only one pair it would say a particular color code/description.

Last edited:
Haven't bought a single Kobe 8 yet, patiently waiting in the background waiting for more colorways to surface, but I can definitely see myself owning the following when it's all said and done:

Sulfurs
Python
Blue Light
Green Camo
Red Camo
Easter
Purp Fades

All the colorways so far are very nice! Better execution then the VII's, which is what we've been asking for, even though I was a pretty big fan of the VII.

From Ty's (ldrs1354) Instagram

I already have the Sulfur, defo want to cop red camo's and blue lights. maybe purple fade. Need a page for australian releases we don't have much information here. 

I think he's referring to the NSC online release.

lol yeah my mistake.

anyways i checked footlocker locator. seems like all the FTL in my area are doing ticket.... I dont want to waste gas driving to a bunch of different ones that are 20+ miles away from me...

the pizzas def arnt worth that much effort. I might go to 1 or 2 just to get KD and if they let u get multiple shoes than kobe also

Haven't bought a single Kobe 8 yet, patiently waiting in the background waiting for more colorways to surface, but I can definitely see myself owning the following when it's all said and done:

Sulfurs
Python
Blue Light
Green Camo
Red Camo
Easter
Purp Fades

All the colorways so far are very nice! Better execution then the VII's, which is what we've been asking for, even though I was a pretty big fan of the VII.

Good luck homie. I don't know what sz you wear but if I try to wait for all those in my size to be scooped on the low, or basically wait till ways after the release date, I'll be **** outta luck.

To give you an example, no pythons around me in a 12, and definitely not in a 12.5

Last edited:
^^^Hey, calvin klein page 3, NOT tryin to clown or anything, but its "wear"..

AGAIN, not clowning, just seen u type it that way twice now and it bugged me thats all.

happy.gif

And yes, with casual use there shouldnt be any wearing out of the soles.
Crackin me up over here with Page 3 talk. 
laugh.gif

Sulfurs
Python
Blue Light
Green Camo
Red Camo
Easter
Purp Fades

slowly building my collection...probably will only get 3 more of the releases

Sulfurs - copped
BHM - copped
Python - pass
Blue Light - will be copped
Green Camo - pass
Red Camo - maybe
Easter - maybe
Purp Fades - will be copped
YOTS - pass
grey / volt - will be copped

kobe_8_555035-400.jpg

not sure if they've been posted(recently)

2-23-2013
Blue Glow/Strata Grey-Game Royal
555035-400
$140

Last edited:
Oic..

Its gravy, Im always like that, its a pet peeve of mine Im sure. Just cant stand to see a simple word misspelled for some reason.

I was the spelling bee champ in elementary school.
laugh.gif
I've seen you spell "damn" as "damb" multiple times.

I've seen you spell "damn" as "damb" multiple times.

Someone cue the joker clapping gif

No Im just messin with u richmond14

Thats done for a reason, not bcuz of some T9 thing. Figured the word damn would be blanked out.

Learn sumthin new everyday.

Back
Top Bottom