OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Tried hooping in the kobe elites today with the xmas kobe 8s. I dunno if it was because the socks were brand new or what but I felt they slide on the insoles. Anyone else have this experience? Just wondering. The normal elites didnt have that problem, but they werent new.

Tried hooping in the kobe elites today with the xmas kobe 8s. I dunno if it was because the socks were brand new or what but I felt they slide on the insoles. Anyone else have this experience? Just wondering. The normal elites didnt have that problem, but they werent new.
Heard of people complaining about this too. Might just be the socks. Use regular elites or basic socks and you shouldnt have a problem

short answer: we don't know
long answer: We do not know.
roll.gif

I would like to cop the all stars and I'll try my luck on NDC that's my only chance but if I can't cop I will get the blue lights and Easters hopefully..if I can't get the all stars I'm going on a hunt for the sulfurs..

I would like to cop the all stars and I'll try my luck on NDC that's my only chance but if I can't cop I will get the blue lights and Easters hopefully..if I can't get the all stars I'm going on a hunt for the sulfurs..

good luck brah,,BTW,,,nice avatar
:wow:

really hoping I can cop the ASG's on NDC, my only option too. going to school in the middle of Ohio makes limited releases pretty tough haha

i got kobes in 10.5 and 11 and never had the problem. Can someone explain, how does it slip if the show fits? 

Sooo.. who wants to make my day and tell me there has been a confirmed RD for the Purple Gradients? :D

Saw the Pythons in person. Magic Bean Johnson Pass. Too dull.
Didn't pick up the BHMs even after trying them on. Sulfurs >

Really have high hopes for the Blue Lights/Purp Fades/Assists.
I guess we've been SO spoiled with nice colorways that we're
becoming ultra critical even if EVERY SINGLE colorway is actually
nice. :nerd:

copped my pythons on RD with the bday with ease. wanted these since they first unveiled the kobe 8 and so glad i copped.

my real dilemna is the kobe blue lights. i saw them in person today and had access to copping them. from the beginning i said i would pass because i already got the miles davis kbv but im 50-50 now. on one hand they look real good, esp with the 3M swoosh and back logo, but on the other hand they remind me too much of my miles davis and I dont really see the need in having two shoes that are so similar. haha, i really dont know what to do, but i have a feeling i might be going back tmmr to cop...

anyone out there know if the blue lights will be a GR? i only ask because maybe then ill just wait and cop with the bday coupon, so i wont feel so bad.

copped my pythons on RD with the bday with ease. wanted these since they first unveiled the kobe 8 and so glad i copped.

my real dilemna is the kobe blue lights. i saw them in person today and had access to copping them. from the beginning i said i would pass because i already got the miles davis kbv but im 50-50 now. on one hand they look real good, esp with the 3M swoosh and back logo, but on the other hand they remind me too much of my miles davis and I dont really see the need in having two shoes that are so similar. haha, i really dont know what to do, but i have a feeling i might be going back tmmr to cop...

anyone out there know if the blue lights will be a GR? i only ask because maybe then ill just wait and cop with the bday coupon, so i wont feel so bad.

Are you cooping the blue lights for retail?

nobody knows yet. I hope so too. however it would make sense if its a GR like pythons since they release a good amount of socks for it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom