OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Some of these shops, man. I went to HoH at University Mall in Tampa. The Unlocked site says they're doing tickets for the All Star pack. Get to the shop and the clerk is like I don't know what we're doing. He said it's his manager, who is not there. I'm like the site says tickets and other stores are giving out tickets today. Oh well.

Last edited:
Red camos looking good here.. Via IG.. My BHM's should be in tomorrow, can't wait.

Hmm red camos... why yes, I think I will get a pair of those. And perhaps the red suede too if they ever release in the US.

Some of these shops, man. I went to HoH at University Mall in Tampa. The Unlocked site says they're doing tickets. Get to the shop and the clerk is like I don't know what we're doing. He said it's his manager, who is not there. I'm like the site says tickets and other stores are giving out tickets today. Oh well.

I'm sure there is something shady going on because I messaged this guy from eBay that was talking preorfers and was guaranteed and he said that he got the shoes from the hoh and he based in Tampa. So there you go I sure everything is an inside job. Its messed up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom