OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What shoes do you actually like?
Zyzz where you at on this? 
laugh.gif

lol its sad. all these hype beast in so cal are saying this all star pack will go hard on resell just like last years galaxy. I dont know why they are hyping this shoe up like crazy.

Last edited:
As promised here's a few quick pics. The metallic gold accents set the shoe off. I will note they fit a bit bigger than the NikeBB versions (i have Christmas and BHM's size 11.5 and those fit the exact same as this 11). Nice grab for $212, especially seeing that i doing think these will get around to releasing here in the states. Pretty sure it's gonna be those red camo's and MAYBE the black YOTS stateside.

EDIT: after posting i see it's pretty hard to pick up the laser etching unless you are in natural light. Flash drowns it out.

Last edited:

As promised here's a few quick pics. The metallic gold accents set the shoe off. I will note they fit a bit bigger than the NikeBB versions (i have Christmas and BHM's size 11.5 and those fit the exact same as this 11). Nice grab for $212, especially seeing that i doing think these will get around to releasing here in the states. Pretty sure it's gonna be those red camo's and MAYBE the black YOTS stateside.

EDIT: after posting i see it's pretty hard to pick up the laser etching unless you are in natural light. Flash drowns it out.

nice pick up but not for me. however im not sure but didnt vanessa bryant post up a picture of these and saying they will release in US?

I got my pairs earlier this week too. I just need got the chance to take close-ups. I will have something for this thread later this week.

ASG's have grown a little on me, still not a huge fan of the white midsole/heel, but they still will look nicer on-court to me than any other colorway.

So kobe gave away another pair to a fan in miami. The green cw whatever it's called

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom