OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Scheduled for delivery on Thursday 
pimp.gif

The Pythons I'm seeing pages back people are posting I'm assuming they are international releases with the full shozoku logo on back?

My other question is do they come stock XDR outsole? The US version will be different?

Yeah I notice you always get some type of hook up or something! :lol: Naw in all seriousness though on of the best feelings is to let go of a shoe or one reason or another, regret it, but then get it for the same amount you paid or less then what it is going for or for what you paid or what the resell market value is. The All Star 8's are coo, but they don't touch the OC, so I am passing on this years All Stars and he YOTS pack. To be honest no diss on this years shoes, but I welcome this break (only want a few kicks this year), give me time to catch up on some older kicks and crazy amount of movies coming out this year that I need to see in the theater! :lol:

Movie2k. Screw a theater. And if u have a flat screen and a laptop, just hook the laptop to the tv. And if u have surround sound, voila!! U have a theater at home.

Youre welcome.:wink:

^ Those are so damn nice.

I hate the fact we always get Kobe's at my store, but won't be getting any 8's for some reason. :smh:

Was at my local HOH today, and they had the Kobe 8 socks that seemed to go with that volt pair, except the would be top half of the kobe logo was the volt color. In the pics the logo was white so maybe an early sample.

been away for a minute. anyone know how much the asg's are supposedly gonna retail for? nike+ enabled with zoom midsole is all i have to go by. i'm thinking $185 (the extra $5 since it's the asg style) given that the iD's with just nike+ (no sportpack) is 2 bills. just trying to see if getting them from early release site is worth it.
on another note, need to find time to double up on sulfurs. i still think those and xmas are the top cw's so far. purple gradient ones are fire though. the rest are nice but not necessary imo.

Received the Pythons earlier this afternoon. They look so much better in person. Now just waiting mailman to make his second round to bring my BHM's before I head to work. Will post those pictures if he comes on time. 
cant wait for pythons, does the US release have the metallic finish too?? 

Lol I got a shipping confirmation, but it was for the BHM socks. Fooled me NDC. :lol:

Still awaiting confirmation of my Kobes/KDs. Seems like everyone has gotten them so far.

hey guys just wondering if anyone got the orthotic ready insoles yet? and if so how thick is it? also did you ever think of making custom orthotic ready insole like cutting the standard insole? am  actually thinking of doing so.

Anyone else see the Prime Print hoodie on Nikestore that goes with the Blue Lights? Looks pretty sweet in my opinion, will definitely pick it up when the actual shoe releases. 
smokin.gif

Just talked to a Nike.com rep and HOH manager who both confirmed that the pythons are coming out on the 6th and will be a limited release

Back
Top Bottom